A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

  The driver pulled the car door, and he got into the car without looking back. He never looked in the direction of the prison from beginning to end, nor did he leave the eldest son the last face.

  As the car left in the dust, Xu Cinian froze in place for a long time without making a sound.

  The pictures of the past flashed through his mind like electric shocks, and his father's disgust and contempt for him finally had a reason, but when he heard this horrible truth with his own ears, he still couldn't believe his ears.

  He has lived for nearly thirty years. Only at this moment did he realize that he was a real joke. If what his father said was true, then he became... what?

  A deformed monster that is neither male nor female, or a dead gay who may catch AIDS at any time?

  Haha, it's fucking funny, this is simply the funniest joke he has ever heard in his life!

  Xu Cinian looked up and leaned on the tree and laughed uncontrollably. His eyes were sour. He covered half of his face with his hands. Even if there was no one around, he didn't want anyone to see his expression at this time.

  He thought of his grandfather’s inexplicable love and concern for him, and also thought of his mother’s warning when he was a child that he should never participate in the school’s collective physical examination. When he first heard that his father had an illegitimate child, the servants watched His strange eyes...

  It turns out that everyone knows the truth, but the only one is hiding it from him.

  So what is he?

  After so many years of working hard for the Xu family, without reservation, in the end, because the father wants a son, and he is just a deformed monster, he can be just as cannon fodder?

  He kept laughing, and finally burst into tears.

  Uncontrollable hatred was gushing out of his heart. If the father knew that Xu Xinnian was not his son, but just a lonely wild ghost who did not know where he came from, what expression would he show?

  He raised his head and wiped off the remaining water marks on his face. He clenched his fists. Since everyone wanted him to die, he wanted to live tenaciously!

  Seeing those enemies alive, what will end in the end!

  When he needed help the most, his closest relatives gave him the deadliest knife without hesitation, put it to death and live after him. Now he has nothing, so he has long been fearless.

  Turning his head, he walked forward without looking back. This moment is worth remembering, because Xu Cinian has been reborn.

☆, 12【Wowo Buns】

    When Xu Cinian walked in, he saw Luo Xiaomao sitting in front of the mirror with makeup.

  There is a layer of bottles and jars on the not-so-large dressing table. What to put on, spray, apply, foundation and lipstick...everything, there is a linen wavy wig on the small shelf next to the dressing table. My son was lying on the bed right now, stretched out his fleshy hand to pull the hair on his wig, a bun with a smirk on his face, and he didn't know what he was happy about.

  Luo Xiaomao heard the sound of the door, turned around and found that it was Xu Cinian. He immediately slapped the lipstick on the table, picked up the child and stuffed it into his arms, "Oh, you can count back, hurry up and take good care of your son. I'm getting wrinkled in anger, let me tell you, look at him pulling my wig, it's almost falling apart!"  

  Xu Cinian chuckled, put down what was in his hand, and squeezed his son's chubby cheek, "Wow, why are you so smart today, you know how to remove your Uncle Luo's wig?"

  Xiaoming Mianwowo, the one-year-old little guy giggled, pasted his chubby cheek, stuck his teeth and claws in his father's arms, and smiled only with three small deciduous teeth in his mouth, and he was proud of his credit. She had a fleshy little belly.

  Xu Cinian was amused, and lighted the tip of his nose and said, "Next time, we will continue to work hard and try to remove your Uncle Luo's floral dress, so that he will not be caught as an evildoer when he goes out."

  "Woo ah ah ah~" Wowo hasn't been able to express her meaning fluently yet, but she can already understand his father's words. At this time, his cheeks are blushing happily, and he kisses Xu Cinian's cheek again. Clapping hands and feet.

  "Hey, Xu Cinian, your girly is not a thing! I helped you see your son for a day, so you repay me like that? Your son really does with you, it's fucking bad!"

  Luo Xiaomao rolled his eyes and opened his legs, revealing two slender and smooth calves. With a pink skirt on his body, it looks really fair and fair at first glance, but once he wears it, he hasn't put on a wig. The burr head, and the toothpicks hanging from the corners of the mouth, seem to be particularly pleased, and how to violate the harmony.

  Xu Cinian has long been surprised at these things. When he first met Luo Xiaomao two years ago, this guy was dressed in women's clothing. If he hadn't said it by himself, he might still think his landlord was a woman.

  When he was just released from prison, he wanted to find a job and survive the hardest time first, but in Xu Xinnian's eyes, he was already a "dead man". If he continued to use Xu Cinian's name and identity, he would definitely attract him. It was a murderous disaster, so in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, he left S city where he had lived since childhood and went to a small county in a neighboring province.

  Although the small county town is not large, the public security is very good. Xu Cinian dared not use his ID card to find a job, so he could only find some hard work on the construction site to make a living. He thought that this would always settle down temporarily, but his stomach But getting bigger day by day...