What do we do Tetsurō?

Start from the beginning

Kuroo drags out a sigh. He seems to have his own troubles too.

Nibbling your bottom lip, you tighten your hands into fists. "You too."

Kuroo raises an eyebrow and pulls his hand back to his side. "What?"

"You can tell me what's on your mind too." You shyly mutter under your breath before finding your muscles regain in your legs. You walk past him. "Let's not make Kenma wait too long."

Kuroo forms a look of surprise before he turns around to see Y/N disappear. Her words causes a flutter in his chest and he finds himself smiling like an idiot. "Wait up!" Kuroo hurries after Y/N.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Kozume texts the address to the restaurant in the group chat. The three of you riding in your own cars. You clench tightly on the steering wheel when you think about your situation. Months before, you were happily in a friendship with Azumane and had very little to worry about.

Not long after, your grandfather had passed and you decided to attend a ten year high school reunion with the push from Azumane to get your mind off things. You met Kuroo again. The person you believed you'd marry one day.

It was a bit rocky at first since you adamantly wanted nothing to do with him. But Kuroo stubbornly tried to force himself back in, to only realize his approach was wrong. Then Kozume threw in a surprise to hire you as a designer.

In the mix of things, Azumane revealed to you that he had feelings for you. You felt guilty for not feeling the same while also growing confused on your own emotions towards Kuroo. But with work and the stress of your friendship, you had little time to actually think about yourself for once.

When in the past, you'd do nothing but think about your own emotions.

Now that you're done with the project and you've settled things with Azumane to remain friends.

What are your thoughts about Kuroo?

It's obvious that he still loves you.

But...after today, you realize there's a possibility that someone else loves you.

Kenma Kozume.

You panic when you approach that thought process. You neared it earlier in the dressing room but you grew frightful at the thought. It's one thing when Azumane had feelings for you, but it's completely different when it comes to Kozume.

Because for you, Kozume is much more than just a friend. He was a friend to you and Kuroo both. A best friend the two of you shared many memories with.

Someone who's in a league of their own.