Royal Blood University 17: Vampire's Den

Start from the beginning

Before I passed out, I heard someone muttered something I didn't understand.

“Finally got the Queen,”

.

.

.

.

.

IT was so hot and very noisy when I gain my conciousness. Masakit ang ulo ko pati narin ang katawan ko hanggang sa may marinig akong tawa. Tawa na parang isang mangkukulam.

Pinilit kong idilat ang mga mata ko at muntik akong mapaatras-atras ng gumising ako na pinapalibutan ng mga maliliit na kandila. The main reason why it felt so hot.

I tried to move my body but it was rotten in its place. Then suddenly, I feel the pain slowly creeping inside of me. Eating my sanity away.

“Waiting the awaking of the queen of darkness,”

“Queen of darkness shall return,”

“In her return,there'll be bloodshed,”

I watch the witch stood up and made its way on my direction, picking the candle near me at nagbabalak na patakan nito ang noo ko. I tried my very best to utter some words to make her fucking stop the fuck up.

“D-don't you dare you fucking wicked witch!” insted of being frightened. She let out a devil smile and with that I could feel the heat of the candle in me. Burning my flesh out.

“Aaahh!” I felt like my body started to tremble as the hot feeling continue to spread all over my body. Destroying my organs and killing each of my veins. Really making me weak.

“Sleep!”

“Sleep!”

I heard everyone mutter,

“Sleep now our queen and tomorrow will be the rebirth of the new queen,”

I'm almost there, almost losing my conciousness again but then I feel an excruciating pain in my head, like someone is trying to break my mind in.

“Mi Reina,” I shivered of what I've heard and felt like the coldness of his voice started to subsided the hotness that I felt.

Mi Reina,”

“Mi Reina,”

Mahigpit na napakuyom ako ng kamao dahil sa narinig. What the fucking hell is Mi Reina?

“Mi Reina,” upon hearing those words again, bigla nalang akong naluha. Kakaiba ang nauna niyang boses kaysa sa huli niyang nabanggit. It sounds so painful and like he's in agony.

“Te amo.”

“Fucking queen of bitches!” mabilis na napatingin ang naluluhang mga mata ko ng marinig ko ang malutong na mura ng isang Hawk Lioncourt.

Mabilis na napatingin ang mga mangkukulam sakanila at tila naging alerto habang ako naman ay nananatili paring hindi makagalaw.

“Seize—” the witch is about to utter something ng bigla nalang bumulagta ang lahat ng mga mangkukulam sa harapan ko. Then suddenly, Cayden Bloodfern showed up holding something on his hand and had a smirked on.

“I love this new toy Frost.” he informed as his gaze landed on mine.

Frost Laire the most calm man in Schatten's made his way on me and take a squat. “What did that witches did to you?” he asked in an authoritative manner yet in a very calm way.