A/n

Hey, i usually never talk about serious things on here but I feel like I should address something, especially since I have quite the following on here. As of recently (Tuesday) I had went live on my personal Instagram, just a few friends joined. Well later on this same guy which I will be talking about later, kept joining, he would join then leave, join then leave, did it a few times.
     Later on that night after I was done being live, he had messaged me with a simple hi. I didn't think of anything bad, until he started asking me really personal questions. Example being, my age, grade, what school I went too, what city I lived in. Those types, he was in the same city same school and apparently just moved here a few years ago. He told me that we should meet up someday and then asked me if I was daring. I honestly thought I read it wrong and said what, he said the same thing again and I confronted him saying. What? Why would you ask me that? Then said your being really weird and I'm not liking this. He said he would stop asking me those types of questions and then we started to have a normal convo again. Then again, he was weird asking who I lived with, am I alone right now, what am I doing.
     I should have again ended the conversation right there. All during this my boy best friend was on FaceTime with me while I was texting him, I told him EVERYTHING from the beginning to the end.
     The guy eventually told me he was going to bed and said goodnight. I said bye and continued to to talk to my boy best friend, he told me I should I block him but I didn't want to be rude and said no. I should have done it.
     The next morning (Wednesday), I wake up to a message from him. It was a simple hey and again I was like maybe he was in a weird mood last night. Everything was fine until he asked to meet up again, this time being today. I lied and said I was going to hang out with my cousins, and then lied and said I was really busy with school and dance for the next few weeks. I was doing everything in MY power to give him the signal I was NOT interested.
     He kept asking for videos of me dancing, kept saying I was cute. Later on he was back to the normal conversation simple questions like what my favorite color was and things like that. But again it didn't last long, he slowly started to reply later then he did in the beginning.
     I was eating dinner when he asked what I was doing and I said nothing and asked him. He told me he was going to take a shower, I said okay and thought he would stop texting me. No he asked me if I wanted to join him in the shower. Let me repeat that, he ASKED ME to JOIN him in the SHOWER. I quickly said um, blocked him and deleted his conversation with me.
     The more I thought about the more realization came, this guy didn't want to hang out and talk. He wanted to do more, and who knows what would happen if I met up with him. I just wanted to share this with you so you guys know, PLEASE for me, for yourself, for your family, if a guy seems suspicious or weird block him immediately. I didn't do that and kept talking to him, please just block them. Please stay safe.
     I will be posting tomorrow and I'm sorry for this serious post. Have a great day/night and I'll see you all soon. Love you <3