Chapter 2 {New Student}

Adrein's Pov

I can't believe it after months she's finally back! But who's that dude she's carrying? I heard we was having a new
student today and they are famous. I searched her up and her name is Bridgette. I never saw her face just her nam- I was interpreted by Alya.

"Can you believe it Ladybug is back!" Alya said excitedly. I looked around and noticed everyone was talking about it. "We should head to class, we don't want to be late." Nino said.

Marinette's Pov

Wow I look like a classic school girl. "Miss, your limo is ready." Akio yelled to me. I went outside to check the limo. "Wow I love the ocean blue color!" I said interning the limo.

"Did you just buy this one?" I asked Akio looking around. "Yes, Mister Felix told me you like the color blue." He smiled while driving me to school.

"Wow, this is so beautiful!" I smiled.

~~time Skip to school~~

"Are you ready Miss?" He said stopping in front of the school. "They must be rich." A student said. "That's a cool color." I heard. "I must be friends with them!" I heard. "I think they are the new student?" I heard.

Akio went out the limo and opened it for me. "Thank you, Akio." I said exiting outside my limo.

"Is that marinette?"

"The girl that went missing?"

I went to 3 students names Lila, Chloe, Sabrina. "Excuse me, can you take me to class Miss Bustier?" I asked them. They looked at me shocked which made me confused until they turned around.

Lila's Pov

Marinette.........why does she look so much like her......No.....she can't be back....who...is she?

It doesn't matter....really...I think I heard of her.... I don't care about her name all I know ..is she is a famous model and is Felix Agreste singing partner...

I can make her my friend...and use her for her money..

Marinete's Pov

Lila......Lila Rossi.....heh...the one that started it all....Chloe the only one that stood up for me......Sabrina....the so call loyal dog

Now I wonder why is Chloe with them?

"Thank you!" I said in a fake sweet voice. Sometimes I wish I can change voice but this is just the beginning of it.

"I go to Ms.Bustiers class too but usually I went to private schools." Lila said obviously lying.

Which should I do Expose Lila or ruin everyone else lives...... Option 2!

"Which one did you went to?" I asked pretending to be interested. "One of the best but I want it to be private because I don't want any special attention." She said

"Oh that's okay." I said with a fake smile. "What's your name?" I asked acting like I don't know their name.

"Lila rossi and that's Chloe and Sabrina." Lila said while swaying her hair.

Chloe flinched when Lila introduced her. "I-Isnt it time for class?" She hesitantly said which received a glare from Lila.

Is Chloe scared of her?

As we were walking to the class Lila kept spreading her nasty lies to me. Before we walked in the class the little liar had to say something else.

"You should sit with me!" She said grinning. I just Secretly rolled my eyes at her remark. "I'll see!" I said giving her a big smile.