Chapter 1

Marinette Pov

It's been 4 months since I moved to London. London is a pretty place full of mysterious things. I met a boy name Felix Agreste also the twin/brother of Adrein Agreste.

I also live with him and to be honest his 'house' is very impressive. Enough about my life let me introduce you to Felix.

Name : Felix Agreste

Gender : Male

AGE : 15

Appearance : Tall, pale blonde, combed-back hair, light blueish- grey eyes

Personality : Serious,reserved , Secretly a softie and Marinette

Sexuality : Straight

Relationships : Girlfriend is Marinette, Brother/twin is Adrein Agreste

Dislikes : Marinette's class , Adrein and Gabriel, {{LIE-LA}}

[JULY 6, ####]

"This is really good Angel!" Felix said while biting into the pastries. I just chuckled and licked the chocolate off his face making him blush furiously. "W-What that for?!" He stuttered. "Well you had some chocolate on your face so I thought I can clean it off for you~" I winked at him.

"How to hell- Language!! How the 'heck' did you go form Clumsy, soft and nice to Perfect and Flirty." He muttered to himself.

"That's my boyfriend is called a glow-up." I said smirking. He looked at me and rolled his eyes "It only had been 4 months." He said glaring at me playfully.

"And you went to Serious,Mean, and anti-social to Shy, Kind, and kinda timid, and Social~." I say smirking at him

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said finishing his pastery. "AND I'm only like that to you." He said winking at me.

"Wow I'm SpEcIAl?!" I said sarcastically. "Of course you are the most important person in my life. You don't deserve any of those idiots you used to call friends. You're the reason I changed and became more social because of you. When they was bullying you, you still did things for them. They may call you selfish because you left but they will never realise how much you did for them. Mariette or Ladybug their the same person and Nobody can say different just because of their different personalities. Sooner or later...no..Now you will realize that they, Marinette and Ladybug is the safe person. It doesn't matter what people think of you because You're our everyday ladybug, Marinette or not." Felix said glaring at me.

It took me a few seconds to respond "Thank you Felix, nobody else has told me that besides Tikki." I said looking at Tikki sleeping besides Kitti or Felix's Kwami.