Chapter 2

Once I finished my breakfast, I decided to go and have a shower and get dressed. JB was watching TV and I wasn't that interested in the news anyway. I gathered two towels; one for my long locks and one for my body. I chose to wear a loose navy T-shirt with "LOVE" captioned in white bold capital letters, grey skinny jeans and some comfy black canvas. I also grabbed a pink hoodie just in case it's cold out and also just in case I get recognised by paparazzi.

I curled my hair half way down my back and tie my hair in a loose ponytail. I also do my makeup the way I usually do it. I walk back downstairs and sat on the sofa with JB, with his arm around me. I grinned, my dimples on full display. I then decide to call Kimberley. I scroll through my contacts of my iPhone and tap the name "Kimberley 💋". I go to the kitchen to talk with her.

K - Kimberley C - Cheryl

*dials*

K - hey chez, what's up?

C - hey kimba, I'm good, what about you?

K - yeah, I'm alright. What you doing?

C - Nothing much, just got dressed. What about you?

K - Same. Oh yeah, I saw the news about Ashley. Are you ok?

C - Aye, Kim of course. I've just been thinking about it earlier.

K - Yeah, you wanna do something today?

C - sure, I've got a day off. What do you wanna do?

K - I dunno, chezza. Movies? Walk? Coffee?

C - Hmm, what movies are ya thinking of?

K - Maybe "The Hunger Games"?

C - Sure. Meet you there at 1?

K - ok. Bye, Chez!

C - Bye, Kimba!

I sauntered back to the living room of my massive house and put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, I'm gonna go watch a movie with Kimberley at 1." I said to JB as I joined him back on the sofa.

"Ok, Cheryl. Hope you have a good time." He replied with his adorable smile that always has butterflies fluttering in my chest. I know, sappy. I looked at the time on my phone. It read 12:30.

I went on Twitter to check on my soldiers and then took a selfie! Because ya know? YOLO...anyway...

*****

"See ya, babes!" I waved to JB as I went out the door. Kimberley was waiting in her lavish car. She smiled as soon as she saw me.

"Chezza!"

"Kimba!" We greeted like little girls, giggling. As we got in the car, I looked at meself in my compact mirror. Kimberely drove us to the cinema as we sung along to me own song "Fight For This Love" on the radio as loud as our lungs could take. It was beautiful outside as I looked out of the windows.

When the two of us arrived at the cinema, I put on a pair of big sunglasses before stepping out of Kimberley's car. I take a deep breath and I say "let's go." just feeling nervous to see paps in our way as we entered the cinema and got our tickets, drinks and yummy toffee popcorn. "The Hunger Games" was great and I hadn't seen it before; and I got pretty attached to it quickly. Kimberley and I had to carry our empty drink bottles and popcorn boxes to the ladies toilets with us. I was standing outside waiting for her until something caught my eye, right there.

A figure was there. And somehow it looked familiar. The person comes closer to my view and then my jaw literally drops to the ground as I recognised the figure straight away...

It was no other than...