The riddle

June 24, 1995

All over Europe the wizarding world was given a rumor that Voldemort had returned. I hadn't seen my father in almost 14 years. There had been rumors that he was regaining power. To the public it seemed that these rumors were false. But by the panic in the ministry I could tell that this time the rumors were true. They denied it on multiple occasions but anyone smarter than a carrot would be able to figure out that he was in fact back.

As soon as I heard the news the went back to my small shack in the depths of a dark ally way to pack my things. Ever since I ran away from the orphanage I'd been living in this little shack in the ally way. I had no source of money due to my age so stayed in the small shack when not at school. Even though durmstrang was more of a dark magic school, it wouldn't be safe for me to register as myself. It took awhile but I had decided to do what my father had done. He reorganized the letters in his name to make a new name. At school and in the wizarding world I'm known as Bree de poh.

I packed up my shack and set off to find my father . The only problem was, I don't  know where he is. For years people had been looking for him but no one ever succeeded. The only times he was seen was when he wanted to be.  But first I will set off to the place where he was  said to be last seen. Little hangleton graveyard. Being unable to apperate I will have to fly all the way there.

I grab my broom that the school had gifted me and my invisibility cloak. It was one of the very few things I had from my childhood home. I don't remember much of the stuff that happened back then, only my father leaving and hearing he died before my mother killed herself.
Putting the cloak over my head I push off the ground and head off to find my father.

...
After a few days of flying I arrived at my destination. Straight away I head for the abandoned house that was my great grandfathers mansion at some point. I enter the home and take a look around. It's smells like death and looks like it hasn't been cleaned or dusted for over 50 years. I make my way up the stairs the creek from beneath me. Afraid to fall I hold onto the railing and instantly regret it. I brush of my hands and proceed up the stairs cautiously. Finally I make it to the second floor and walk in a room. It looks like it hasn't been used for years.

As I enter the next room I notice the some coals still hot in the fireplace. This is where he was. Only days ago, it maby he is still here. "Father?" No one responds. He must have left some type of clue. Surly he knows I'd be looking for him. I scan the room for a note of some sort and spot one across the room sticking out of one of the books.

Dearest daughter,
If you find this you are one step closer to finding me once more. I wish I could have stayed there but it would have been unsafe. to find you will have to solve this riddle.
A "riddle" you get it? You probroly don't and are just staring at the paper wondering why I'm being cringe. The most evil villain in the wizarding world making a dad joke I know. Weird. But it would like to see me once more go to the spot where we last saw spoke.

-you know who

My childhood home!