In A Familiar Place

"Oof!" I dropped onto solid ground. "Hey, are you alright?" It was a purple bat. A blue hippo then came over. "Watch out! There's more people coming down!" Soon, Omegatchi, and Rebirth Utautchi came falling down on top of me. Then they got off of me. "Why does this place look so familiar?" I thought. Then, I realized... We're in the pop-up land of Abadas! "Hi Seren, Hari, and Ela!" I greeted. "Hello," they all said. Rebirth Utautchi then looked at Omega strangely. Turned out that Omegatchi started to have a hallucination. It was a one with Seren, Ela, and Hari trying to eat him. He then broke in a cold sweat. He started panting and shaking like crazy. Seren said, "Are you okay?" Omegatchi then came back to his senses. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine..." he said. "Ugh... I had a hallucination of you guys trying to eat me..." he groaned. "But we're just harmless animals! We don't do that!" said Seren. Then Serena's colour started to fade to black. "Unless...IF YOU TRY TO MESS WITH US!!" After that, Seren grew fangs in her mouth, and bit Omegatchi a little bit. Soon, the words "Phantom" and "Ruby" appeared. "Ela, please, come with me." said Omegatchi. "A-Are you sure?" said Ela, worryingly. "Yes. Now, let's go!" Suddenly, Seren noticed Ela with Omegatchi. "What are you doing?" said Seren. Ela then kicked her in the hind leg when she said that. "Don't even think about coming near me, bat, otherwise, YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN DEEP TROUBLE," she snarled. Seren then flew away as she heard this in fright. A portal then opened up. "Alright, Ela! Let's go!" said Omegatchi. Soon Rebirth Utautchi and I get sucked into it as well.