Distortion World

We all came out of the portal as we heard a loud roar fill the sky with darkness. "What could that be?" I wondered. Rebirth Utautchi, on the other hand, froze with fear. Suddenly, this creature came out of the ground, and was starting at us. It was Giratina! Meanwhile, Omegatchi read a note, saying: "Dear one who is reading this, someone has tried to tamper with the universe and has sent you here. You are now in the Distortion World, for whom you will find, the god of Anti-Matter, Giratina. Side effects include: Anxiety, hallucinations, and a parallel version of yourself." ~ Calyrex (The King of Bountiful Harvests)
———————————————————————————
After he read this, Omegatchi started leaping onto the pieces of land that were manipulated by gravity, but then—Omegatchi was caught in Giratina's grasp. "YOU WILL NOT PERSUADE ME BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER! MUWAHAHAHA!" cackled Giratina. Omega was then split into two. Another Giratina then appeared. "Who put THIS Ditto in MY domain?!" it boomed. I then transformed into my True Form. I started shooting quite a lot of heart darts toward the other Giratina. The Giratina had then died, and suddenly... the other Giratina STRETCHED ME AND SPLIT ME INTO TWO! I then randomly reverted back to my normal self. And THAT wasn't normal. I started to have strange, weird hallucinations. But then, I ignored them, and carried on with the fight. I decided to knock it out with my hypnotic song. "Everyone, cover your ears!" I cried before singing. Everyone covered their ears, except Giratina, of course. "La, la, la- Woah!" I was soon grabbed by one of the Giratina's wings, and it started banging me into things like crazy. Then it disappeared and I was free from the clutches of it. Suddenly, another portal opened up. "Well I guess that we're going to go to another world," I said.