VII

I spent the rest of the day in the lounge. Moff Gideon was refusing to tell us anything, so we couldn't figure out where my parents were yet. There wasn't anything else to do. Fett was busy piloting, Cara and Fennec were locked in their sleeping cabin, Mando was in ours but I didn't want to invade his space. I looked out the window at the stars flying past as we drifted through space. It had to be late; my body was tired and aching. I wrapped my arms around myself tightly and leaned my head against the chair, closing my eyes tightly.

I imagined what my parents were doing at this very moment. I wondered what Grogu was doing and if he regretted leaving his dad. Mando hadn't left his room for the entire ride, I can tell he was distraught over handing over his only family. Sometime during my time of reflection, I fell asleep in the lounge room. I didn't have any dreams; my body was too distressed. I woke up the next morning on the soft bed, wrapped in blankets. I sat up confused, looking around the empty room. The space next to me was folded neatly, with no sign of Mando. My hair was tangled and messy and my clothes were tangled around my body from my tossing and turning. I pulled the covers off my body and slid my boots back on. The sound of talking came from down the hall in the lounge. I walked towards the voices and saw Mando interrogating Moff Gideon. I stood in the doorway and watched as Mando looked down on the man, threatening his life.

"Mando," I called out. His head snapped up to me and he backed away from Gideon. "Give me some time with him." Mando looked down at the man then back at me before walking past me. He grabbed my arm on the way out and whispered that he'd be right outside. The door shut behind him and I stepped towards the man.

"What do you plan on doing to me little girl," he spat at me.

"I don't plan on doing anything. I just want to know what you gain by keeping my parent's location a secret. You've been captured and it doesn't look like any of your Imperial friends are attempting to save you." He chuckled at me, shaking his head.

"Just you wait," he said through gritted teeth. I sat down in the chair across from him and stared at him for a moment. My legs were crossed, and I was tapping my bottom foot; annoyance is a great wait to break someone.

"You know, I have powers similar to the Child," I began, "I can't move things with my mind or anything like that, but I see things." He looked up to me and arched an eyebrow; he was interested. "For instance, I saw what you had done to that child. I saw his room; I saw him flinging Stormtroopers around."

"You could've easily guessed those things," he said condescendingly.

"I saw that gun you used to make him sleep; I saw my mother caring for him; I know she was on that ship, and better yet, I know where she is now." I could see his annoyance grow as I mentioned things no one could ever guess. His gaze shifted from my tapping foot to my eyes and back to my foot.

"If you already know where she is, then why are you questioning me?" Is stared at him quietly.

"I can see what she can see. I just woke up from a dream. I cold building, industrial looking. It must've been a cold planet; maybe Vandor?" He laughed at me and shook his head.

"My prisoners are being held in a village on Tatooine, no industrial buildings or cold, only huts and sand, you know nothing girl." I sat there and smirked at him, waiting for him to realize the information he had just given me. I stood from my chair and walked towards him.

"Thank you for the information," I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me confused before realizing he told me exactly what I needed to know. Outside the room, Cara and Mando were talking.

"They're in a desolate village on Tatooine," I said. Mando's head tilted.

"How did you?"

"When you're the youngest cousin out of eight, you learn to manipulate people to get the information you want out of them," I said with a smirk. Cara chuckled beside me and nodded at both of us as she walked into the lounge. "What's the next move?" I asked.