Chapter 10

I was walking in the studio lobby when I see Keisha sitting on a sofa, alone. I walk up to her and said, "Hey! Keisha. What's wrong?"

"Lyne..." Keisha says.

"What's wrong?" I asked her again.

"The girls replaced me," she cries, "they did. They replaced me with that Eurovision girl... Uhmm... Jade Ewan."

I sat on the seat, right next to her - not noticing who was behind me. I handed Keisha, a Klenix tissue paper from my rare Gucci handbag.

"Thank you," she says, whipping her tears away.

I hear the clapping. I look over to the over sofa. I see Ari, sitting there. Ari came towards me and Keisha, and sat beside me. I quickly moved myself, next to Keisha.

"Damn girl..." Ari says.

"What, Ari Lavine?" I ask.

"Does Bruno know about you and Jesse still dating? Don't answer that. Lemme guess, you love Bruno and Jesse. But you want Bruno and Jesse. Lyne, lemme tell you this. You can't have both guys. You can't be in love with both guys," Ari lectures me about boys.

"He is right, you know," Keisha quickly agrees with Ari.

"Keisha, back me up on this one."

"Sure!'

I roll my eyes.

"So, Yesterday. You literally gave Bruno a song idea, and me, Phil, Bruno wrote 'Get Sexy' in the hotel room on the same day. After that Bruno texts the label to tell the girls about it. I told him, not to," Ari tells me and Keisha what happened yesterday night.

I look at Ari for a while, I start to cry inside of me. I couldn't make myself show it to anyway, who doesn't know me for me. I mean, Ari knows me well, but not well enough to trust him, to see me down.

"He even sang... I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, and My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. He rocked it," Ari continues.

I smile with my eyes at Ari.

"He also wrote another song for you," Ari says.

"Yeah... What is it?" I ask him.

"It's called," Ari chuckles for a little bit, "Ok... It's called again."

"Tell me a line from it," I say with my eyes wide open in my heart.

"For you, I do it all over again," Ari says, one line from the song.

"For you... I... do... it... all over... again... again... again," I sing the line.

"Damn. Bruno is gonna love you even more, if demo that song to Natasha Bedingfield or something," Ari says to me, while looking like a dork.

"Nah! I'm not up for that."

"Ok! That's fine by me."