"Bit hard to hide baby J from them now isn't it?" I nod towards the paps, using my spare hand to adjust my sunglasses. He sighs heavily and squeezes my hand. "They're keeping their distance... and we can't hide him forever baby.." he pouts a bit and I nod; looking down at my bump as my eyes fill with tears.

"Jamie.." I say, my voice hoarse. He looks straight to me, a frown on his face through his sunglasses. We're on our route back home. "I didn't want to mention anything and I was hoping our walk would sort it out but it hasn't and ..." I ramble on, panicking and stuttering; but he stops us walking in our tracks and calls for Zepp to stop too; so he walks his way back to us.

"What's going on baby?... take a deep breath for me" he says, running his hands up and down my arms gently for comfort. "I haven't felt him move since yesterday morning..." I whisper, my voice still hoarse as I try to hold in my tears. I feel the burn at the back of my throat. "Okay... I'm sure he's fine" he kisses my head and fastens Zepp to his lead, taking my hand.

"Let's head home and we'll call the doctors office." He squeezes my hand and we continue on our route home. "I'm so sorry" I mumble and he pulls me closer, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "It's going to be fine.. you've got nothing to be sorry for." He kisses my head and we fall silent the rest of the way home. Once we get home Jamie shuts the door behind us and I take off my shoes while he lets Zepp off his lead.

"I really was hoping the walk would maybe wake him up or something but it didn't" my voice is hoarse once more and I cover my face when I take my glasses off. "Come here" he sighs softly, pulling me into his arms. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and holds me close; my arms around his waist as I cry softly.

"It'll be okay, I promise you" he kisses my head after a few minutes of silence. "I'll give them a call, you go and sit down" he kisses my head once more, and I head to the lounge, sitting on the sofa and wiping my eyes. Zepp comes over and rests his head against my knee, I gently stroke his fur whilst listening to Jamie on the phone.

He explains what's happening and tells them we've tried to go for a walk but there's still no movement. I well up again. "That's brilliant, thank you so much" he says and soon enough he ends the call. I hear his footsteps and he stands behind me on the sofa. "They said we can go and get him checked over" he rubs my shoulder gently and I nod, standing up slightly; a bit restricted because of my bump.

"Okay.. thank you.. I'm sorry" I take his hand and he kisses me. "Please stop apologising" he kisses me again and we quickly get changed into something a bit more decent. I change to a pair of full length gym leggings and a blue hooded sweatshirt and is baggy. Jamie changes into black jeans and leave his white polo top on. Once we're ready we leave, climbing into the car as Jamie drives us to my appointment.

————————

"This isn't how we wanted to spend today.. I bet you hate me" I say to Jamie, chuckling a bit. I'm laying in a hospital bed waiting for some test results and waiting for somebody to give us an ultrasound to check on our baby. Jamie sighs, shaking his head. "Firstly.. I don't care how we spend today as long as you and our baby boy are okay" he rests his hand over my bump; stroking it softly.

"Secondly.. I'd never ever hate you. All the opposite in fact. The more this pregnancy and our unborn baby throws at you the more proud it makes me. You are without a doubt the strongest and most beautiful woman I know, I'm in awe of you." He takes my hand and I well up. "You are incredible" he kisses my hand and strokes a tear away as it falls down my cheek.

"I love you so much" my bottom lip shakes with emotion as I stare at my amazing husband. "I love you so much more... now once we've heard that he's okay, I'm taking my beautiful wife out for dinner and then home for a candlelit bath" he grins cheekily at me and I smile widely, kissing his hand. "Sounds perfect Mr. Dornan" I blush slightly, smiling as my obgyn enters the room.