Chapter 26- Agony

Clarke Griffen:

"Clarke?" I hear Charlotte say quietly behind me. I realized that I haven't moved since Jasper told me what they would do to Bellamy of we didn't hurry up. I look at her, tears in my eyes. I place a hand on her cheek. Her soft skin reminds me of a kitten, so sensitive and fragile.

"Everything is going to be okay, Char. Everything is going to be okay." She nods her head and sits against the wall with the others. I pull and pull until I can't pull any longer.

"3 minutes Clarke! You have 3 minutes!" Jasper yells on the top of his lungs. My body freezes and a wave of fear traumatizes me. I can't do this.

"You can do this Clarke!" It's as if Charlotte has read my mind. What she doesn't see, is that I can't. But negative thoughts won't keep her from her positive ones. She comes over and pulls with me. Not long after, every child is helping. The door creaks, but it still won't open.

"CLARKE, PLEASE! YOU HAVE KNE MINUTE!" I start to yell out in agony with each pull. We need Bellamy alive. I need Bellamy alive.

"Jasper, their has to be another way! It's not possible for me to open this!" I'm yelling angrily. I hear cries from outside. "Tell Bellamy...tell Bellamy that...that I love him." I'm bawling now, hands over my mouth as I naw on my palm. I muffle stuffy sobs and Charlotte places a hand on my back.

"He's not gonna make it?" She asks softly. I look up at her with worried eyes and shake my head.

"I NEED HIM TO LIVE!" I cry out, half pleading half crying. Then, I hear it. I hear a gunshot. "NOOOO!" I yell, pounding the ground. I give one last pull on the seat belts, and than to my surprise, the door opens.