0

Main characters

William (will) Byers
16 years old, shy, selfless, sensitive boy with big heart and good sense of humour, he has brunette hair and beautiful hazel eyes, Will trusts everyone easily, he's so kind and he thinks that everyone in the world is a kind as him.

Michael (Mike) wheeler.
16 years old, bold, funny, strong boy, Mike has dark, curly hair and chocolate brown eyes, he always thinks that he's not good enough, only thing Mike wants is to make his parents proud.

Jane (El) Hopper
16 years old, funny, friendly, somewhere shy girl, she has brown hair and pretty brown eyes, Jane loves being in crowd, she loves being the center of attention.

Maxine (Max) Mayfield.
16 years old, bold, funny, brave girl, Max is not popular girl in school but she doesn't have bullies because even football players are scared of her, she has red hair flaming like her personality and big blue eyes, it's not easy to be friends with Max but if you'll become friends she will do everything to protect you.

Beverly (bev) Marsh
16 years old, bold, kind, strong girl, Beverly has red hair and beautiful blue eyes, she seems mean and unfriendly but actually she's the sweetest person ever but only with people she loves, Bev will easily sacrifice herself for her friends.

Side characters

Richard (Richie) Tozier
Richie is funny but smart boy, who seems annoying and never is serious but when he wants to he can turn into Socrates, Richie is so brave and kind.

Edward (Eddie) Kaspbrak
Funny, smart boy with trust issues, Eddie may seems weak but he's so strong, brave and kind.

Stanley (Stan) uris
Smart boy who may seems boring but actually is really interesting person, Stan is calm and always thinks about his moves.

William (Bill) Denbrough
Bill is smart, kind and brave boy, he will do everything for people he loves, Bill is also so strong and he has really big heart.

Michael (Mike) Hanlon
Mike is somewhere shy but kind and friendly boy, he's also so interesting person and really good at giving advices, Mike always listens and he's always ready to help people.

Benjamin (Ben) Hanscom
Ben is quiet, shy boy, but he's so funny and bold in front of his friends, Ben and Mike are basically dads of the friends group, (Stan is like a grandpa), they always try to help and keep eachother far away from danger

Dustin Henderson
Dustin is kind, smart boy, people call him bookworm but he's actually so funny, bullies try to bully him but who can bully someone who's friends with Max Mayfield? Yes, you're right, no one can, but Dustin is also strong and he can protect himself too.

Lucas Sinclair
Lucas is one of the "popular kids" in school, but he's not like everyone else, Lucas never really liked being popular but he's strong and fast football player and with that he got popularity he never wanted, Lucas is so kind and funny but he has to act like a jerk for his reputation.

[Author's note]

Thank you to everyone who decided to read my story, I got this idea randomly and I was trying to write it for a long time, finally I've decided to write it and I hope you'll like it, I'll try to make it as good as possible<3