>fourteen<

Recap: "Please help I have these two year old little girls they are asleep right now and Im pregnant I need this baby to be alive." I whispered while crying "Its okay ma'am officers are on your street now. Stay on the phone with me until I get an officer to tell me your safe." "Okay"

Cassie started to wake up "auntie mewia where are we?" She asked me confused "Shh we are playing hide and seek!" She got excited and nodded. A couple minutes later the officer on the phone started talking again "Okay they are at the house. They got the people that were in the house. They were 2 guys. Maybe around 20? Could you tell me where you are now?" "yeah so like i said, its the second room to the left. Im in my closet and theres a grey sweatshirt on the left closet to the back of the wall. if you tale the hanger off it opens a door." A couple seconds later the door opened and it was an officer. "Dang it you found us! auntie we lost!" Cassie said. "Sweetie I think we won this time" I told her while picking her up along with Taytum. "Hey could I see who the guys were?" He nodded and took me to the front where Jaden was pulling into. He ran out the car without even shutting it off, just having it in park. He ran into my arms and hugged me "are you ok?" i nodded "hold them for me please" je took both the girls out of my arms and i followed the officer to the car

"vinnie.... david..?" "hi baby tell these officers to let us go" vinnie said "dont ever and i mean EVER call me baby again we broke up YEARS ago. Im over you and you should be over me too. Why the hell did you break into my house?!" "Well.. I found out you had a kid with Jaden, and your pregnant with another.. so i had to find and kill that baby and kid!" "w-what..?" "I dont want you having any contact with Jaden hes the reason we arent together anymore and since he broke us up, i broke you guys up!" "wh- wha- how?" "well you know mads, she helped me!" i was so confused "i got mads to get in contact with jaden again so that you would get jealous and that would break you guys up! then mads got what she wanted which is jaden! and she got it" i was shocked "and david.. why you?" "oh sweetie, i wanted you so i went to get you" "Well you dont fucking have me! Take them away. I want to press charges, and a restraining order on both of them" I told David, then the officer. The officer nodded and went to another officer. Soon, they left and I went back in the house to find Jaden. I heard the door open and I jumped "Its ok bebe its just me and ant" avani said hugging me "it was vinnie and david.." she looked at me shocked "call your mom tell her!"

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. A couple seconds later she answered "Hello?" she asked "Hi mom, umm my house just got broken into.." "Oh my god im so sorry sweetie is everything ok?" wow she was being nice "umm yeah nothing was stolen.. but the police got them and i found out who they were..." "go on.." "it was vinnie and david mom" "are- are you sure" "yes mom vinnie wanted to kill taytum and my baby and david wanted me mom they were gonna kill my kids!" "oh honey im so sorry this happened! I will call their parents immediately! I dont know how Vinnie grew up to be such a fuck up cheating on my daughters and trying to kill my grandbabies. I cant believe David would even do a such thing!" "i know, its called being two faced" "oh sweetie im going to come and see you i will book a flight right now!" "mom- you dont have to im fine everyone is here now" "Amelia listen to me. I know im not the best to you but i need to be there for you. Especially now" "w-wow thank you mom." We said our goodbyes and hung up. "Well?" Avani asked "Shes coming to la.. I think she knows that how she treats me is bad.. so were getting somewhere" i told her "thats so good! thats a lot of progress already!!" she said to me. I decided to text Emily because she always wanted our mom to treat us the same.

Amelia💝
hey Em, so today I was
alone with Tay and Cassie,
*says what happened*
*then says what happened
with mom* so idk if you
still wanna come sooner
than later or what but
just wanted to tell u💕

Emily💝
Omg that is awful! I hope
mom sees Davids true
colors I cant even imagine
what it would be like if
you guys were dating!
If moms gonna be nice
to you then I'll come
it would be really nice
to be all together. I'll
talk to James. Get some
movers to pack FAST
and we will be in that
house in no time! Love you!💕
Amelia💝
Alrighty I'll text her.
Love u too say hi to
everyone from us💕

Incoming call
Mother😪
Accept or decline

"hey sweetie! My flight leaves in two days if thats ok. If thats not soon enough then I can get an earlier one!" she said as soon as i pick up the phone "mom its fine! two days is great! I can get the guest room ready for you to stay in" i reassured her. "Okay honey. oh also! I talked to davids parents they are very sorry about that. They will talk to him when they see him at the jail." "Ok mom thank you" "Hey are you busy? I havent seen Taytum in a long time could we facetime?" "yeah sure" i told her as i clicked the facetime button. "Hi mom!" "hi honey! you look so good!" "thank you, you look great too!" she gasped "what is on your neck!" i looked and laughed "whoops!" she laughed too "Ok wheres my granddaughter?" I took her to the playroom where the two little girls and Jaden were i stopped and held in my laugh "Mom you have to take a screenshot of this" I whispered into the microphone.

 "Hi mom!" "hi honey! you look so good!" "thank you, you look great too!" she gasped "what is on your neck!" i looked and laughed "whoops!" she laughed too "Ok wheres my granddaughter?" I took her to the playroom where the two little girls and Jad...

She bursted out laughing which made jaden look towards us "Mom!" i yelled at her "im sorry im sorry!!" Jaden look at me and mouthed 'your getting along with your mom?' i nodded "mom say hi to jaden" i told her while walking to him "hi jade- oh my god you changed so much!" he laughed "hi mrs. Anderson! Yeah im glad that I changed I had a very good glow up haha" she nodded "Tay, cass come here" they walked over to us "hi grandma!" they both said. Cassie calls her grandma too because shes just like one to her. Just like Taytum calls Colsons mom grandma too. Its just been like that ever since the girls were born. Sure, both girls call Avani and Hannah auntie and anthony uncle but when it comes to mine and Colsons relationship, its like were siblings. Colson was one of the first people that I met when I was born. Before my grandparents even saw me, Colson did. We've had that brother-sister relationship forever and Im 110% sure it will never change. I let the girls talk to my mom for a bit and then we said our goodbyes and went on with our day. Jaden was now fully unpacked and we were finally relaxing. I checked the time to see it was 8:47pm so I changed the girls and put them to sleep. After I did that I changed into my pajamas and went into bed, cuddled Jaden and played with his hair as I finally fell asleep. What a long day!