>eleven<

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE 1.61K READS?! TYSM ILYA

Recap: After breakfast I went to jaden and said "you know we have to actually finish getting your stuff together right?" He nodded and we went to go upstairs. "Use protection!" Quinton yelled. Jaden and I stopped walking and looked at each other with worried faces..

"you did use a condom.. right..?" i whispered only for him to hear he slowly shook his head. i ran to the kitchen to get my keys and went to leave "Amelia! Where are y-" Quinton tried to say but I was already out the door. i drove to the nearest store and got 3 pregnancy tests.

Jadens POV
"Bro why tf did she just run out the door" Josh asked "I think she had to go back to her house.. Something with Hannah I think?" "Bullshit Hannah moved out" Anthony blurted out "Idfk ok?!" i went back to my room and called amelia

Amelias POV
"Hello?" I answered the phone "Yeah meet me at your house dont come back to sway. You went to get the test right?" "Okay and yeah" "Alright ill see you soon.." "Alrighty im just getting into my car now bye" "bye"

I put my seatbelt on and drove to my house. I walked in and saw the girls sitting on the couch watching my little pony "mommy!" "tt melia!" The girls said running towards me. "hi girls!" "whats in the bag?" "umm, a test!" "oo what kind" "one that sees if mommy has a baby in her tummy!" Colson and Avani walked in "A what now?!" "shit!" I mumbled "tell us everything now." Avani said and I nodded

Jadens POV
I rushed and got ready and went downstairs "Where are you going?" "Uhh the studio!" "sick dude can i come today?" Q asked "not today kid were a bit busy today sorry" He nodded "see ya later!" I said as i walked out and drove to amelias.

Bryces POV
"so were all gonna admit him and Amelia were being super sus today?" everyone nodded "wait.. what if they didnt use protection.." Josh said "Wait yeah because when Q said to use protection they stopped and she ran out and left" Addison added. our mouths all dropped "your right..." i said

Amelias POV
I told colson and Avani what happened and they were shocked. I told them i was waiting for jaden to take the tests and just then Jaden came through the doors. "You ready?" he asked while hugging Taytum. i nodded and took his hand and was going towards the bathroom "woah woah woah i thought that you were taking a test not doing something so that you could take the test later" colson said confused "shut up colson" jaden and i went to the bathroom and i took 2 tests. "what are we gonna do if i am pregnant" i asked jaden "well i know for damn sure that i will be raising this baby i feel awful not being there for you with taytum" "jaden what!? thats not even your fault!" he shook his head "i should have still been in contact with you" i was going to say something but the timer went off. We went out of the bathroom and went back to everyone "wait did you look" we shook our heads "ok wait a minute i wanna go take one" avani said. i looked at her confused but gave her the other box. a couple minutes later she came out with 2 tests and put it in the cup. "We can each look at one." Colson said "i was thinking the same thing" Avanis timer went off and it was time to check I took one and it said positive. I dropped it in shock whose was it? I looked at Jaden and the Avani and Colson "theyre all positive.." jaden whispered "oh my god..." the doorbell went off "ill get it.." i went to the door and opened it "hello?" "I told you guys he was here!" Anthony said. I looked back at avani and she was worried "ant im sorry you cant be here right now none of you can be here sorry" "its my fucking house what do you mean?" he asked laughing "just go back to sway for a bit please" He dropped his smile "is avani ok? did something happen to her?" "shes fine trust me" he nodded as they all went out the door. "wait tell him to come back" avani said as i went out the door "yo ant come back in" he ran in a heartbeat. I took my hands and put them over his eyes as i led him to avani. She put one of the tests in front of him and i let him look "your.. your pregnant?" he asked her and she nodded. He hugged her and picked her up then started running around "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!" we were all laughing "thats not it.." jaden told him as they came back in the room "what is it?!" "MOMMYS GOT A BABY IN HER" Taytum said before anyone could tell him. his jaw dropped to the floor "yall gotta stop having kids soon enough theres gonna be more kids than adults" "were all going to be parents.. I mean like Colson jaden and i are already but like everyone is gonna have a kid of their own.." everyone stayed quiet because of how shocked we were. "We should post it on instagram!" Avani suggested i nodded "we should caption it like 'this you?' and then tag each other" I told her "yess!!"