I love you so much

Start from the beginning

"W-What do I do? You haven't told me anything other than to show up here." Kuroo looks nervous. An expression Kozume rarely sees.

"You just stand there and smile while holding this book. Your actual lines are in it. So be sure to open it. It's not a traditional speech since we're unable to depict the name of the female player so your lines are short. You can't screw that up."

"So all I have to do is stand here, look handsome, and say a few lines?" Kuroo processes Kozume's instructions, drilling it into his mind.

"Yes." Kozume eyes Kuroo's serious face. He forms a small smile and places a hand on Kuroo's shoulder. "Thanks for doing this on your birthday Kuroo."

Kuroo grins widely at Kozume. "Anything for you, pudding head. I better get a small sliver of the game revenue too." Kuroo laughs at his own joke while Kozume shakes his head and stifles a chuckle. Little does Kuroo know, Y/N appearing as the bride is a surprise for him and Kozume both.

The cameras begin to roll as Kozume slowly walks up the wedding aisle. A few shots are taken over and over from different angles. The back, the sides, and the front. Kozume stands in front of Kuroo, the nerves starting to eat at him.

This may all be an act, but with the realistic props and music...it feels like a real wedding.

Is this the kind of feeling Kozume will have one day when it's his actual wedding day?

A few gasps spread throughout the studio and with the cameras still rolling, Kozume's and Kuroo's first impressions are caught.

Y/N nervously keeps her eyes down to avoid the stares. From their reactions she can only assume that the dress is as beautiful as it is on her than it was on the hanger. She was instructed earlier to just walk down the aisle and to stand in front of Kozume.

Her role did not contain any lines which she's thankful for.

Slowly, you raise your eyes when you near Kozume. His eyes widen with a glow and his lips part slightly. You try to not look too surprised when you notice the person beside Kozume.

Kuroo?

He must've been roped along with Kozume's plans.

With everyone in their places, the camera crew slowly file closer. Your anxiety skyrockets when you feel several cameras face your direction.

Kozume's speechless when he takes a good look at you. His eyes trail from the end of your dress, up to your face.

"You look beautiful." Kozume's words are barely a whisper and thankfully there's a mic hidden underneath his collar to catch his voice. Your cheeks turn a soft shade pink, a nervous smile forming on your face. Kozume reaches out to grab your hands. He holds them gingerly and Kuroo then initiates his small introduction speech where he welcomes the "guests".