I love you so much

Start from the beginning

"Ah! There's our canvas of the day." The young woman with brunette hair smiles from ear to ear. She walks over to you, grabbing the gown bag out of your hands. The black haired woman takes the bag away from the brunette.

You're then lead to the chair that sits between the two.

"Um." You're unsure what to say when you're forced into the chair. Without any personal space, the two examine your face and hair. Confused from the rush of things, you start to realize what's happening.

The model is you.

"Hmm, what do you think Una?" The brunette talks to the black haired woman. "Should I just go for a natural look? The camera wouldn't be focused on her face too intently."

"I say go all out Sumi. I'm sure Kozume would like to see her prettied up." Una wears a Cheshire smirk when she eyes you. Unsure how to react, you remain quiet with a shy expression. You don't have much of a say about the situation right now. The only thing you can do is go with the flow.

Thankfully the two converse to one another, leaving you to your own thoughts.

To think, you are the one to model the dress all along. You curse yourself for not thinking that as a possible scenario. Of course you were going to be the model. Kozume never instructed you a specific dress size for anyone else but yourself.

You mentally groan in your mind as you watch yourself change in the mirror in front of you.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Kozume is already on set when he arrives in his tuxedo. He circles around the studio to double check everyone's progress.

"Mr. Kozume, would you like to record your parts before Ms. Y/L/N arrives?" One crew member calls out to Kozume from behind a large camera that stands on a tripod. Kozume excuses himself from another camera crew that's stationed on the side.

"Sure. Have you seen Kuroo around? He's suppose to be the reverend." Kozume quickly gazes around the studio but he doesn't see the familiar spiky messy black hair that belongs to Kuroo.

Speak of the devil, Kuroo enters the studio in a traditional black clergy vest outfit.

He walks over to Kozume with a slight pout. "Y/N made your tuxedo and a wedding dress, yet you couldn't ask her to make this outfit for me?"

Kozume rolls his eyes playfully. "When will you ever wear that outfit again Kuroo? You're not an actual reverend. This one will do fine. Besides, you won't be in the video for long. I'll make it up to you at tonight's dinner party."

Kuroo sulks and nods his head. "Fine. Where's Y/N anyway? Is she helping the model with the dress?"

Kozume walks behind Kuroo and gently pushes him towards the front of the makeshift gazebo. "We're starting with my scene so act accordingly." He purposely ignores Kuroo's question.