Guilty Pleasure

Yaoyorozu made her complimentary tea while Sato and Sero (because Bakugo simply refused), sliced a piece of their cakes for everyone. Once everyone had a slice of each, they started by tasting Sato's Eri inspired red velvet.

As expected it went down a treat. A super rich chocolate cake was the perfect compliment to Yaoyorozu's strong tea.

Moving on to team Bakugo's chilli-chocolate cake. Almost everyone was pleasantly surprised. However, while admirable, the flavour combination just wasn't as appealing to everyone as a classic and proven crowd favourite like a red velvet.

"It's sweet! Now it's bitter! Now it's spicy!", a puzzled Eri commentated.

"Are you alright, Sato?", Ilda asked.

"Oh yes, I'm fine, just caught a bit of chilli at the back of my throat."

"I'll fetch you a glass of water."

Sato was lying, The reason his face turned red was because he could not believe how good Bakugo's cake was. He knew he'd still win because not everyone's palettes were as refined as his or Bakugo's, but he was still ashamed at how close Bakugo was with little practise or interest.

Regardless, Sato kept his thoughts to himself and allowed the class to vote purely based on their own preferences.

The class predictably voted team Sato the winners. Midoriya and Eri celebrated, while Sato played off his despair as confidence.

"Give me tea now!", triumphed Bakugo.

Bakugo did at least take consolation that he was able to turn a few anonymous voters on his side.

Bakugo sipped his tea and ate the remains of his cake, observing Midoriya and Eri from across the room.

"Bakugo, can I have another slice?", kindly asked Todoroki.

"What? No. Go away. It's mine!"

The inevitable interrupted their conversation - Aizawa returned to pick up Eri from her day at Heights Alliance.

The class gathered to start saying goodbye. Kirishima ran back to drag Bakugo up from his seat.

"One more time please Mr. Kacchan Bakugo", Eri requested.

After a slap across the back from Kirishima and an impatient scowl from Aizawa, Bakugo once again lowered himself and created a glow from his hand.

Eri was enthralled by Bakugo's quirk. Proof that while some quirks are loud, scary and violent, as long as the holder stays true, they can be used to make people smile.

"Alright, goodnight kids. See you Monday", left Aizawa.

As Eri gave one final wave goodbye to the class, Bakugo began walking back to his seat.

"Please."

"I said no damnit!"

"Bakugo, I'm trying another piece of your cake!", stated an oblivious Uraraka.

"Cut me a slice too", Todoroki asked, having given up on Bakugo.

"I'm not gonna say it again!"

"No one's listening to you", poked Jiro.

All but Midoriya burst into laughter at Bakugo's frustration. He looked upon Bakugo with great appreciation. He knew things like today were not in his comfort zone, but he did all he was asked.

Together they would make the ultimate heroes someday. Winning and saving at the same time, just as All Might said. Midoriya had followed Bakugo for so many years, eagerly watching to see what he would become, and now he could be there next to him. He felt blessed.