Chapter 42: Who am I?

Start from the beginning

Whis: That is correct, if you don't know your way around then you might end up in a different dimension where things are different from the universe you already know.

Y/n: That's good to know

(A/n: The power of fanfic bullshit, the strongest power there is)

They both went into a leisurely silence, y/n looked out into the void and saw that the atmosphere changed a little.

Whis: Well y/n it's safe to say that we are now within 8th universe territory.

Y/n: That's good to kno-

Then y/n was cut off when Whis and Y/n sensed danger and reacted. Whis stopped the traveling and put up a shield, but thanks to stopping abruptly y/n sped right past Whis and fell out of the shield Whis put up. Y/n soared through the void and a small portal opened up.

Y/n: Oh not this shit agAAAAAIIIIIINNNN!!!!

Y/n fell right through the portal and the last thing he saw when the portal closed behind him was the shield Whis put up being bombarded by magic. Y/n then looked at the one who was attacking Whis then everything went black.

 Y/n then looked at the one who was attacking Whis then everything went black

(Scene Change)

It's a dark night where we are next, we see that the entire landscape is covered in snow. Down below we see a small town built by the bay where few people are still wandering around and getting to their homes to sleep for the night. A little's away from the town we now see several huts built outside the town and we get closer to see one hut built for only one family.

Suddenly, someone walks out of the hut and shows themselves to us.

For those that don't know, this here is Korra and she is the Avatar

For those that don't know, this here is Korra and she is the Avatar. For those that don't know what the Avatar is then let me give you a brief summary. The Avatar is a person who is born into the world who is capable of bending the four elements: earth, air, fire and water.

In this world are people who are capable of bending one of the four elements or none at all. The Avatar is the only person who can bend all four and is tasked to bring balance to the world. Once an Avatar dies then the next person in the cycle must become the new Avatar and bring balance in their generation.