Was it a sign?

BAKUGOS POV ALSO I MADE TODOROKI GIVE BAKUGO HIS NUMBER FOR SAKE OF THE STORY

I just woke up and was mega hungry but when am I not.

I didn't have anymore brownies so I can't eat those so I just went to a café it wasn't that bad I called todoroki and asked if he wanted to do to the park i have no clue why I did I just wanted to see his pretty face.

I'm on the swings at the park now I'm just waiting please don't take long..

ICYTHOTS POV

Bakugo just called and asked if I wanted to go to the park I see this as a what do people call it?? DATE! I don't know if he feels like that but I sure do! I got ready and made my way there.

He was on the swing it looked so precious he wouldn't mind if I took a quick video right? I took the video and ran over to him.

I went over to him and he smiled at me and I gave him a quick hug but I don't think he liked that.

"OI GET YOUR NASTY HANDS THE FUCK OFF ME" I kinda chuckled I guess.

Hey Bakugo why did you want me to come here?? Bakugo said " um.. because your cool and I'm bored just shut up "

Bakugos pov

I went closer to him I don't know why but I did I guessed I was cold?? I wouldn't wanna be close to him any other reason.

Todorokis POV

I seen him move closes to me and I took that as a sign he liked me isn't that a sign ??? So I decided to go in for it and made a move .

So....... I kissed him and he...

Why are you scrolling

Dude. For real

???? Fine hello it's me yeyeyeyeye if you like the story so far please say and sorry the chapters are short I'll just make more chapters for it and I never seen 3 straight siblings one of em always gotta be gay