Runaway Act

The Runaway Act

The Runaway Act

Thats what the Haly Circus called it when a performer ran away.

Penelope Valeska, an acrobat at the circus, younger sister of Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska, daughter of Lila Valeska.

A sweet, rebellious soul.
Still is.

She can remember the day she left the circus it was all a haze during the time.

Penelope packed her small backpack with some clothes. She was wearing her performance outfit, she was supposed to go on in 5 minutes.

Suddenly her mother bursted through the door. Her brother Jerome was supposed to stall her.

Guess it didn't work.

Her mother grabbed her arm and yanked her back away from her bag.

Though what she did next was shocking to the young girl.

She slapped her, but that wasn't what shocked her. Next thing her mother did was hug her tightly. She's never hugged Penelope.

The young girl felt something placed in her hand, a necklace, a locket to be exact. It had her mother and her two brothers in it, custom made.

"Penelope Autumn Valeska, you be a Fox in this world, sly, smart and most of all. Brave." Lila Valeska, the cold hearted bitch was telling her daughter to be a Fox.

And that's exactly what she became.

Cat made her friend go out with her. She just followed her. Cat grabbed milk for the stray cats, whilst Fox grabbed a guys wallet.

"I think she just took my wallet!"

A guy ran after the two. The two young girls grabbed one side of the ladder and pulled themselves up.