𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Comenzar desde el principio

No wonder what Jimin was upto...but it was dangerous he concluded...

He was counting....he reached 25 when he heard a click from the door nearby the shower....He got it....

He completely finished the count and headed straight towards the bed to
see the most sinful thing....

His weapons were now used against him....

Jimin was wearing something that he never in his dreams will wear since Jimin clearly flushed away last time but now... the tables have turned and Jimin was competitive enough to let it slid up...

Not that Jungkook minded, it's just a bit too much for him and his petty soul to engulp the sight by now....

He can't wait now....

His vision was blur now

His vision was blur now.... Watching Jimin sit over the armchair, crossed dainty legs, hands placed sexily on his thighs made It difficult to focus in one place....

"Stop drooling.... and chose, If you wanna live, you better choose me..." Jungkook was confused either way... Jungkook was taking too long thinking even in this lust filled moment..... why the fuck is Jimin in a hurry but then a mumble cleared everything anyways....

"Taehyung swept him by his feet then but now..." Jimin let out a sigh as he stood up and headed stomping his way back into the closet.... with a Yell... "GO BACK TO SLEEP JEON... I WAS MERELY THINKING OF YOU GIVING A FUCK ON MY EFFORTS BUT NO.... JUST LET IT BE" Jimin was insecure to the very core when Jungkook stopped moving....

He was about to get into the closet when Jungkook dashed towards him, pulling him back and connecting their lips with a sudden urgency, like his life depended on it.....

"Where do you think you are going after making me hard for you?" Jungkook had his dark eyes filled with several overwhelming emotions contained in it, one of them named Lust and another love....

Jimin was all set to burst out with submission as Jungkook swirled his tongue on his lips once, then going deeper into his warm cavern....

Jimin was leaned on Jungkook with hands clutching all over his bare chest as it aroused him even more now than ever... He was giving the strong vibes to Jimin and it was the reason Jimin leaped onto his hold as he caught Jimin by the waist....

"M-Mark me J-Jungkook... Mark m-me" Jimin's words slipped out as he attached himself even closer....

Jungkook's satisfied hummed as he continued his artistic skills on Jimin's bare neck....One hand on his ass and another on the waist supporting the weight of his husband, sucking hickies all over Jimin's neck... Jimin on the other side, throwing his head back with extreme pleasure hitting his body in waves....