𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵

Start from the beginning

Nervousness took over when Jungkook leaned on him for a peck and was pulled for a delicate kiss.....

It was 11:59pm by now and Jimin was there waiting for Jay to light up the fireworks, with Jungkook beside him, sitting.....

"Bunny I don't know if it's my destiny or not but every moment I spent with you is a special moment for me...I am complete with you and for you...I don't know if I'm taking this fast but trust me....I lo...."

And He was interrupted with the fireworks behind them in the backyard, For a split second Jungkook was about to turn around for the fireworks but Jimin was fast enough to cup his face, immediately mouth 'I love you' and then....

KISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

(EVERYBODY SHOUT WITH ME....KISSSS...NO NOT THAT ....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!)

Jungkook still couldn't digest the fact that Jimin loves him...Jimin parted away as he noticed Jungkook wasn't moving his lips...."Did I say Something wrong?"

Jimin was hesitant to even look at Jungkook now...His head was lowered as he felt hurt now...he's Doomed...

On the other side Jungkook still had his eyes widened and mind full of doubts...

"Y-You love me?" One move that broke Jimin's heart....

"Y-Yes...I'm sorry I-"

Words were unsaid, actions unplanned as Jungkook pounced on Jimin, bringing him on his lap, and attacking his lips...Not that Jimin minded...

It wasn't lust and pure love until Jimin's soft whimpers entered the talk....

Jungkook was kissing him hungrily after Jimin let out a soft moan, just because Jungkook's teeth grazed on his bottom lip....That drove Jungkook crazy...He nipped even more on the lip just to hear the music...Ahem...moan...

But then when Jimin was squirming too much...it was time now for Jungkook to realise...something's up with him...

Never did he got so nervous in his life...He immediately stopped kissing as he saw Jimin looking at him with half lidded eyes now...The look of arousal was too much for him...

He literally threw Jimin on the ground as he did, he regretted... Jimin hissed with a list of profanities in mumbles....

"Oh Lucifer!!!! Are ok Babe?" Jungkook showed care holding his hand out and crouching down next to Jimin just to have his hands slapped away....

"Don't Babe me...why did you threw me when we were just taking off?" Jimin asked in a furious tone as he rubbed his butt in pain...

"You are not ready....I didn't wanted to hurt you" Jungkook confessed and Jimin sighed...."Go...inside the shower room...Count till 100 and come back...If you think I'm ready, P-o-u-n-c-e if not I don't know If someone dies"

Jimin's intentions were clear and now Jungkook was feeling confident yet scared since Jimin is however Venom too....You know no one really forgets who he is...

Jungkook was being hesitant to move..."It's my way or the highway" Jimin announced as he pushed Jungkook away and stood up himself and Jungkook being the obedient husband went his way....