𝟎𝟗

-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ༺ ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The defeaning purr of his motorbike stood out against the quiet shuffling of feet as he zoomed past the endless number of students with practiced ease. You could say, he was somewhat too reliant on his skills that he allowed himself to drive recklessly. It's a habit he's developed over the years of riding his precious motorcycle, and it's something he's never been able to get rid of since.

Not that he wanted to, of course.

Han Seojun slowed his bike down upon fixing his eyes on his parking spot through the glass of his helmet. Empty and ready for him, as usual. Since everybody in Saebom High makes a point of avoiding it because they know it has been⎯⎯unofficially⎯⎯declared as his.

After slipping out of his helmet, Seojun pulls the key out of the ignition and swings his legs over the seat until his feet are on the ground once more. He straightens his hoodie by the hem and runs his fingers through his hair, not wanting to unknowingly walk around campus with helmet hair and look like a total buffoon. Though with a face like this, the chances of it happening are quite low.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Jugyeong walking by with something red smeared on her face. Lipstick, probably. That, or her nose was just bleeding. Either way, Seojun had a feeling she was unaware of the stain.

He shakes his head, unsurprised. How half the boys in Saebom High find that girl attractive is a mystery to him. A mystery he would like nothing more to solve if it means getting into Suho's nerves.

His hands involuntarily curl into fists at the name. He sure would love nothing more than to have a replay of what happened yesterday, but getting in another fight with the golden boy not even a day after their first wouldn't end well for him. Especially when the school favors Suho and doesn't even try to hide it. In their eyes, Suho is an angel who could do no wrong.

Seojun clenches his jaw; if only they knew what kind of sickening person Suho truly was. Will they still treat him the same? He couldn't help but wonder.

His grim thoughts vanished when he spies a familiar petite stature up ahead. Hands loosening and jaw relaxing, Seojun smirked. Even amongst a crowd, he'd recognize that girl instantly. Shoulders pulled back and chin lifted impossibly high, it would be simply absurd to not know who that was the moment you saw her.

Natalia Kim.

Anyone with functioning eyes knows she's the definition of the word stunning. With her raven hair, rosy cheeks, pouty lips, big doe eyes, and pale skin; Natalia looks positively ethereal. But unlike the rest of the male population in Saebom High, her pretty face wasn't what intrigued him⎯⎯it was those sharp eyes which promised hell, and her snarky mouth that never fails to make it difficult for Seojun to detest her.