🌥 | twelve

🌥

                 "woo.."

"hm?" the korean hummed in response as he was still busy fixing the bottom bed for them.

he then stopped from what he was doing when he heard his roommate sigh like he just had the biggest problem in the entire world.

probably because of grandma choi or one of the hyungs— since haruto just got back from downstairs after he got called by them.

"what's wrong?" he cooed and went near him to console the japanese who's sulking like a hurt kid.

"grandma choi wants us to sleep at the guest room.."

and with that, jeongwoo laughed at him. grandma choi had always been calling them to sleep at the guest room for atleast once a month— all twelve of them, which means the others, who lives in a different apartment and dorm, had to go there too just to sleep. quality time.

"don't you like that? hyunsuk and yoshi hyung said they already miss you hanging out with them.." the korean tried cheering him up.

but he just heard haruto scoffing like a baby. "but i wanna stay here. i thought it's our movie night?" he then points at the laptop placed at the top of the comfy bed where they were suppose to cuddle.

"then i guess, change of plans?"

the younger went inside the bathroom while laughing. on the other hand, haruto crossed his arms and just patiently waited for his lover to finish changing his pajamas.

"let's go?"

"i just wanna tell you i still don't like to go," he says in a pouting manner. jeongwoo had to remove his crossed arms just to hold his hand to, atleast, even make him feel a little better.

"tomorrow night, okay?"

but the latter was still unsatisfied. he just let himself get dragged by jeongwoo who was now heading towards the guest room to meet their hyungs and junghwan.

"the lovebirds are finally here!" jihoon yells out loud causing grandma choi to flinch a little.

hyunsuk even had to slap him by his shoulder just for him to stop screaming. junkyu, who was busy earlier choosing a movie to watch, yeeted in happiness as he pointed out haruto and jeongwoo's holding hands.

"pda!"

"mind your own! let's just start watching hyung!" the taller said and chose the left side of the wide bed so him and jeongwoo could have enough space.

they had to let go of each other's hands since jeongwoo opened some chips for them to eat while haruto grabbed some drinks.

"are you guys together already?!" jaehyuk aggressively asked them.

now that was something to be questioned. jeongwoo kept his mouth shut since he didn't knew what to say, and haruto went speechless just because.. he was only waiting for jeongwoo's answer. since then.

when none of the two answered, grandma choi just scolded jaehyuk and told him "don't scare the kids!"

hyunsuk finally settled on the floor after helping junkyu who got stuck fixing the movie they were going to watch. rest of them excitedly screamed as the film started, except for the two people at the left, quietly watching.

and there it was, the sudden gap at the middle. jeongwoo tried to glance at haruto, halfheartedly wondering why he didn't react earlier at all.

on the other hand, haruto tore his gaze away from jeongwoo and the rest of his friends, feeling a light disappointment in his heart when jeongwoo didn't cleared anything to them.

asahi scoffed when he realized the cold atmosphere surrounding the two roommates. "these idiots would just hurt themselves if they'd continue to act like some shy gradeschool girls." before he went back to listening at the film.

and mashiho might've notice the silence between his dongsaengs so he secretly glanced at them, witnessing how jeongwoo was trying his best to focus on the movie while haruto wasn't even looking at all.

he smiled at the thought of them probably misunderstanting each other's stillness when asked what's their relationship's real score. he scooted over and nudged jeongwoo, who immediately looked back at him.

"are you okay?" he gave him a sincere smile to which the younger immediately nodded. "yes hyung."

"well you don't seem okay," the small japanese giggled. "both of you," he followed and that was when he grabbed haruto's hand and placed it at the top of jeongwoo's, keeping it sealed and interlaced.

"there, that would make you both feel better," then he went back to watching as if he didn't make the the two men blush.

jeongwoo gulped in nervousness. he suddenly felt anxious, thinking how haruto might not like the idea of their hyungs teasing them to each other so he was about to let go when haruto suddenly gripped on his hand tighter.

swiftly, the sunkissed korean raised his head to look at the japanese who happened to be actually staring back at him.

he instantly looked away, once again trying to focus on the film when he felt haruto scooting over near him and snuggling closer, his whole weight almost relying on jeongwoo.

it's always the soft touches. it always helps.  they could always calm down whenever one of them initiate the physical touch. one cuddle and all of their worries goes away..

"ruto you're too tall. stop being a baby," jeongwoo whispered as he watched haruto lie down like a fetus, his head placed at the korean's lap since jeongwoo was resting his back at the headboard.

"you know i only act like this if i know you're the one who's gonna baby me," he shamelessly says causing jeongwoo to have his ears turn red again.

he silently shut haruto up by brushing his hair using his fingers. snuggling like a kid, haruto even wrapped his one arm around jeongwoo to hug him even tighter.

jeongwoo continued playing with the older's hair while finally understanding the movie, with haruto slowly falling into deep, comfortable sleep. 

yedam shakes his head as he chuckled, watching his two dongsaengs on the other side of the room.

"what do you think?" doyoung asks him, completely puzzled at the film they were watching.

but since yedam had a different thought in his mind, he answered, "i think they love each other, they're just waiting who's gonna put a label on it first."

"hyung, what the hell are you talking about?" doyoung seems so puzzled, earning a soft laugh from yedam who just shook his head.