Daddy kink 🌶

Walking into the common room I was immediately met with warmth, presumably from the lit fireplace. I fix my disheveled hair from my recent heated make-out session with Cedric.

Walking towards the couch I'm met with  Draco Malfoy, we had been best friends since I could remember, being apart of very powerful pureblood family's it was given. Draco has always been strangely protective over me, He considers me as his little sister, him being 19 and me 16, I've always had a crush on Draco, much like most girls at Hogwarts. Draco was hot, and everyone knew it, even him. Which could be very frustrating.

"D!" I yell running over and jumping on the couch.
"Hey little nelly" he smiled at me his eyes zeroing in on my neck his smile was instantly replaced with a look of anger, his eyes narrowing. "What the fuck is that Nellisa" I instantly freeze, I forgot to use the healing spell. Oh my goodness, I forgot. I meditate put my head down my hair curtaining around my face. "Nothing.." I mumble, I hear the couch shift suddenly so I  quickly get up and run to my dorm. "You can run little nelly, but I promise you I will find you" his voice boomed. Making me shiver pleasantly, oh gosh not again, this always happens when he uses his dom voice, It has quite the effect on me.

Draco thinks I don't know but living a room away from him means I could hear everything his conquests were saying, or screaming. He has a very large daddy kink, witch has always made me drawn to him more.

I run and hide in my closet trying to calm my breath from running up the stars. I hear my door boom open his footsteps coming closer and closer. He bangs his hand down on the door causing me to whimper in surprise. He chuckles darkly and opens the door. "Gotcha" he looks down at me eyes dark, a look almost primal etched on his pale face. He grams me by the ankle pulling me out of the closet he lean down and picks me up as soon as he gets me far enough out of the closest.

He grabs my neck with his hand lifting my head to inspect the hicky. "Darling who did this" he growled out clenching his jaw. I turn my head and look away my cheeks flushed from embarrassment. "I expect you to speak when spoken to little girl" his eyes flash dangerously. "Cedric.." I stuttered.

After with that lips immediately crash down on mine nibbling my lip for access, I oblige. our mouths fight for dominance, he won. Pulling away he throws me back out my bed "what don't you understand darling, every. God. Damn. Inch. Of. Your. Body. Is. Mine." I whimper quietly causing him to groan. "Do you understand me Nelisa. Mine, mine to touch, mine to fuck. Mine." He growls placing both hands on either side of my body. His minty breath fans over my neck causing me to shiver.

His hands trail down my body pulling my shorts down teasingly, his fingers rub circles on my inner thigh, chuckling lowly when I buck my hips towards his hand. He pulls my underwear down, slowly lowering himself to his knees. Staring at my now Naked sex, eyes swirling with huger. "So fucking beautiful" he groans, a pained look on his face.

He leans down slowly blowing on my core slowly.  "Daddy" I whisper out quietly, almost to quite for him to hear. He stopped immediately looking up at me yes alive with primal hunger. I meditator crawl to the headboard holding my legs to my chest. Watching his veiny hands clench the blanched "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean-" he grabs my ankle like before dragging me down. "Say. It. Again" I look away his hand grabbing my neck and squeezing,  "do as I fucking say" he grounds out. "Daddy please"
He growls and spreading my legs further

"such a dirty little fucking slut, my dirty little girl. Look how wet you are for me. Aching for me to fuck your sweet little Pussy with my fingers" my stomach clenched, butterfly's erupting in my lower belly. He lowers his head lapping up my juices, my hands pulling at his hair. Loud whimpers fall from my mouth. 2 fingers plunging into my core. He sucks my clit hard. Shoving his fingers in and out at a fast pace, curling them so each time it hit my gspot. Making me scream out  "daddy!" I scream out as I reach my climax. My legs shake and spasm, but he doesn't stop he continues, making me push him away "aw is my little slut to sensitive" I shake my head.

I gets up and walks to the door, stoping " you are mine nelly, don't fucking forget it I own you." I keep staring. "Words."
"Yes Draco" his back Clenches. "I'm sorry what was that?" He growls "yes daddy I'm yours, all yours".

——