0 0

for the very first time someone is looking as beautiful as the stars and its you.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

"Yes!"

Her voice came out in soft surreal whisper. Her eyes pricked with unshed tears. She couldn't believe this was happening, not after they had parted ways. She stood there, letting the happiness soak right into her bones.

6 years back when they had parted their ways, she had never thought that one day she would meet this brown-eyed humangously tall man again. Let less fall in love.

But here she was today, saying yes to the very same man, again.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She shouted throwing her hands around him as he stood up from his proposal posture. His hands came around her waist instinctively, as he took her short stature in his warmth.

He was home. Finally. And the stars had witnessed that.

"I love you! I love you so much!" He mumbled against her hair, as he felt his shirt getting wet with her tears.

A while later they finally parted away reluctantly. He cupped her face as he kissed her forehead and then rested his forehead on hers. Both of their eyes closed as they lived the peaceful moment.

"I love you too," She finally said what he was dying to hear since last five years. He looked at her face trying to find any hint of lie there. After finding nothing except a big beautiful smile on her face, his face broke in a goofy smile too.

She slide her hands from his torso to his shoulders, finally wounding it around his neck. Understanding her intentions, he pulled her forward. They leaned towards each other. Their eyes closing as their breaths mixed with each other.

Then lightly like the touch of a feather, their lips brushed.

"Cut!" The director shouted.

This broke their trance and they immediately parted away from each other, a look of hatred and disgust on both of their faces.

"Good job, Parth and Niti! I am glad we have shot this scene first. Your chemistry is very palpable. It shocks me that this is your first movie together and that none of you have met each other before," The director said coming towards them. Both, Parth and Niti, smiled awkwardly at the director after listening to the last part.

Only if he knew!

The director soon left after instructing them about the next scene and shooting schedule. The other crew members started packing up too.

They looked at each other for one last time, before going in opposite direction. Their stare held pain and desperation, their hearts wanted to talk. But their brain was still entangled with the miseries of the past.

There was so much to say. There were so many things left unsaid between them.

There were baatein ankahee.

▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝
A U T H O R ' S    N O T E
▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟

Any guesses on what's happening? Or what is about to happen? (give wrong answers only)
We hope that the new year is being nice to you. We also hope that voot uncle makes 2021 more better for all of us 👀❤️
Updates for this book would be really random— could be once a week or twice a week too.
Make sure to stay tuned.

Thanks for reading.

Do vote, comment and share if you like it ❤️