Chapter 5

the next morning i was greeted by Draco kissing me in my cheek (I told him the password for the Gryffindor dorms)  I kissed him back on the cheek.

Draco said "I have to go Jen must be waiting on me" I said "okay well bye see you later or tomorrow".

Every day he came by kissed me on the cheek and we hung out later in the day.

It was time for Christmas break i went home time went fast nothing fun only anger.

We came back but I  didn't talk to Draco a lot no more Jen was being much more protective over him I was sad most of the time and read books like always.

It was time for the 3rd year now I send messages to Draco for time to time but I always got Jen saying stuff like "back off my man he's mine" i just cried because I liked Draco I always got lost in his eyes.

Soon the break finished like every other year I was exited again but this year I was different got all my lady body transformation i got boobs and more ass, curves and beautiful skin.

I went to the plataform 9 3/4 i walked with heormine,Ron,and Harry.

We were early to the train like always. I turned around to see Draco

This time my heart stared beating faster his jawline, he's grown much more taller, his eyes, I was lost.

Draco's POV: I was helping Jen carry her things I turned to see y/n my heart felt attracted her smile,her face,her body I looked away quick when I saw her turn around.

Y/n: i was going to run Draco but Jen was there I slept thru our way to Hogwarts when I woke up it was time to get off the train