Chapter 6- monday

I slowly laid down on my bed. I am covered in bruises and burns.

My patrol was a fire today. Surprisingly no one tried to kidnap me this time.

I miss the avengers tower. I miss my home.

Not only because they are my family, but because the people here are mean.

There are two other boys here that are older than me, and they are worse than flash. They bully me more than Flash ever did.

The father here doesn't stick up for me because he thinks that what is happening is a valuable life lesson.

To stick up for yourself.

He reminds me to call him sir, my mom Ma'am, and if I don't it goes downhill very fast. The bruises I had from patrol will be sore for a while.

My brothers also go through my stuff a lot, and take any spare money I have. Or anything worth keeping.

I've had to get very creative with my hiding places for my equipment.

At least I have my own room.

—————————————
Hey guys

Natasha
Hey Peter :)
Great to hear from you!!

Wanda
Peter!!

Clint
Son!!

Pietro
Little bro!!!

Tony
Kid!!!
I told you to back off Clint.

Me
Tony!!
Sorry. I meant Sir
I miss you all so much

Natasha
We miss you Peter
How's your new
home???

Me
It's alright. Can I have your guises help though? I've dislocated my nose, and
I've afraid to let it heal on it's own

Tony
What?
Peter, if there's something wrong
going on with your new home, you
need to tell someone

Me
what? No. Everything is fine.
But um, remember Flash?

Wanda
Yes.

Me
Well,imagine two of him.
Those are my 'brothers'.
They are asswipes. The 'parents'
don't do anything and they
don't want me to have a phone
so I have to sneak this

Natasha
I'm coming to pick you up
Your spending the night.

Wanda
YES
can I come?

Pietro
Yay!! Can I come too?
Please?

Natasha
Fine. If you can get to the car in time

Tony
I'll drive

Me
OH MY GOD I'm so exited!!!
Seriously though how do
you fix a dislocated nose

Natasha
*instructions*

Me
Thanks Ma'am

Natasha
No problem. You don't need to
call me Ma'am Peter
Be there in thirty!
———————————————
I walked out of my room after quickly packing my bag.

"Um. Sir? Ma'am? Could I spend the night at a friends house?" I asked.

"Sure. Just get out. Call us when you are ready to come home." Said 'father', not looking away from his screen.

I smiled and ran out into the front yard. I waited by my mailbox for them and three minutes later they arrived. They all climbed out of the car and hugged me.

"Guys!" I said and they all smiled.

"Little bro! Bring me to your siblings, We need to have a chat." Said wanda. I gave her a look and I nodded nervously.

She followed me inside the house. She wrinkled her nose when the strong scent of alcohol hit her face. I brought her to the back room, which is their bedroom.

When Wanda entered the room, they started nudging each other.

God they look like idiots.

She smiled sweetly at them.

"Peter I'm going to talk with them for a Bit. Wait by the car. I'll be right there."

I nodded and she closed the door behind me. I swear I heard her lock it. I walked out to the car and we talked while we were waiting for Wanda.

Once she arrived with bloody knuckles, we hit the road. We talked about what we would do once we got there. Suddenly I had an idea.

What if i asked my 'parents' what their limit for me staying here was and I just stayed that long?

Turns out, the limit is the weekend.

So I'm just going to spend a the week with them!

I mean, I don't have enough clothes for that but it will be fine!

I'm sure I can just borrow some clothes from my brother.

As the elevator to the avengers level opened, I heard Clint say, "WHO THE HELL WOULD KIDNAP ELENA??!!?!?!"

They must be starting the second season.

I laughed and everyone looked at me in shock and smiled. I guess they didn't know I was coming.

Clint ran to me and Gave me a giant hug.

"Son! I missed you so much! How long are you staying?" He asked. Tony glared at him.

I smiled back at him.

"Until Sunday."

"Great! I can take you to shoot a bow and arrow on Wednesday! And a week is plenty of time to play paint ball with everyone! And we can have movie nights! Want to come and watch The Vampire Diaries with us?"

I shrugged and put my backpack next to the door.

"Hold on, so, Stephen likes Elena and Damien likes Elena but Stephen and Damien are brothers and Stephen is dating Elena kind of and Elena is adopted and her great great grandmother looks like she's in her twenties and for some reason doesn't want to kill Elena even though she hates her and kills people on a regular basis? What?"

That all nodded and added more information.

This show is seriously confusing but so so addicting.

I grabbed a handful of popcorn and basically inhaled it.

Sam laughed and then we started to competitively eat popcorn.

The competition soon turned into a popcorn throwing free for all.

These guys are my true family.