~ Chapter six ~

About 17 hours after Dream said he was on his way, he texted Y/N. 'Hey, I'm like 30 minutes away.' 'okay, do you wanna just stay here for the night and leave tmr morning?' 'sure' Y/N was in love with him. He did all this just for her, and she didn't know why, did he like her? She thought about it and decided that she was going to tell him when he got to her apartment. Soon, he texted her again, 'hey im in the parking lot, lets go get some dinner :)' 'okay be right down' She grabbed her stuff and locked the door behind her.  She went down to the lobby, running out into the parking lot where he was waiting for her. She ran up to him and jumped into his arms. She had missed him. He still gave the same tight hugs as he did when they were kids. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Dream, I want to tell you something." She said as she pulled away. "Hm?"  She took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "I love you.." She smiled. "I love you too, Y/N." He hugged her again, this time even more tightly. She giggled softly, as he pulled away and opened her door. She got in and he closed it behind her, then walked to his door, getting in and starting the car. They couldn't decide on where to eat so they just ended up getting Chick-Fila. After they got their food, they went to Y/N's favorite spot. It was a hill that was flat on the top, where you can see almost the whole city. They sat down on the grass and ate their food together, and Y/N leaned onto his shoulder. They sat in silence just looking at the stars and the lights of the city. After a few minutes of silence, Dream turned towards her so now they were looking at each other, he leaned in close and softly said "Y/N, can I kiss you?" She nodded her head yes, and he leaned in farther and kissed her softly. She put her arms around his neck, and he put his on her lower back making circles with his fingers as he deepened the kiss. After a while, they decided it was late and they should go back so they got in the car and drove back to Y/N's building. He parked and they started walking to her apartment. Once they got inside, Y/N said "Do you want some tea? Or like, some water or something?" "Could I have a bottle of water, please?" "Of course!" She said grabbing two bottles of water, then handing him one. She yawned and he grabbed her hand and he pulled her into her bedroom. They sat down on the bed together and she laid down, putting her head in his lap and looking up at him. He played with her hair a bit before he laid down also, putting his hands around her waist and pulling her into him.

iM SORRY, DONT MURDER ME OK I HAVE IDEA JUST GO WITH IT

Mine.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें