celebrity in swellview part 2 - henry hart

We arrive to her aunt and uncle's house and I open the door for her. She smiles jumping out and grabbing her bag. 

She knocks on the door and it opens. The first thing to run out was a little dog that jumped up on me. I laugh, petting the dog. 

"Oh no." I hear Y/N say, looking at the dog. 

Then, a lady spoke up, which I was guessing was her aunt. "This is Gwen, our new dog." 

"Aunt Martha, I'm allergic to dogs." Y/N said and the dog came near her, but she back up. "Incredibly allergic." 

"What? Oh dear, we didn't know Y/N." She said grabbing the dog and putting her back inside. 

"I guess I can get a hotel, but that is no where near Swellview." She said shaking her head. 

"No." I burst out loud. "Um, no. I actually know a place where you can stay." 

"Really? Where?" Y/N asked raising an eyebrow. 

"The president of the Man Fan's house. She rents our her house all the time. I know they have a spare bedroom that you could use. And it's near your aunt and uncle's house." I say looking between her and her aunt. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude..." She said.

"No it's okay. I can call her real quick and everything." I say and grab my phone. I call Piper quickly and walk to the van. 

"What do you want?" Piper answers.

"Hey, it's Kid Danger." I say into the phone. 

"Why are you calling me as Kid Danger, Henry?" She asks and I roll my eyes. 

"I need a favor. Y/N has no place to stay for the weekend, and I told her she could stay at our house." 

"Y/N L/N staying at our house! Um yes!" She said. "I'll get everything ready!" 

I was about to say something but she hangs up the phone. I sigh into the phone. 

Maybe this was a bad idea. But I couldn't let her stay outside of town. I also couldn't let her stay in the Man Cave. And besides, she'll be closer to Kid Danger, and it would make my job a lot easier. Except the whole making sure she doesn't find out that Henry Hart is Kid Danger. 

I walk back over to them. 

"She said it was okay." I smile. 

"Perfect. We'll make sure to put Gwen away and clean up the place before you come over for dinner. Kid Danger, you are invited." Her aunt said and went into the house leaving Y/N and I standing there. 

"You didn't have to do that, you know." She said as we walk to the van. 

"Of course I did. I am watching over you this weekend, am I not?" I ask her and she shakes her head smiling. 

I drive to my house, which was only a few minutes away from her aunt and uncle's. 

"So, her name is Piper and she is super loyal to Captain Man and I. She lives with her parents, but they're never around, and her older brother, Henry." I explain as we walk up to the door. 

"I really hope I'm not just barging in." She said as I open the door. 

"Welcome!" Piper screamed, pulling her in. I laugh a little, closing the door. 

"My name is Piper, and I'm a huge fan!" She said. 

"Thanks, and also, thanks for letting me stay here. You don't understand how grateful I am." She said.

"It's no problem at all! Kid Danger, take her stuff to her room while I give her a quick house tour." She said grabbing her bags and handing it to me. 

"It's just, where is this room that you speak of? It's not like I live here." I smile while Y/N looks at me. 

"Oh right, right. Up the stairs, the first room on the left." She said, giving me a wink. I roll my eyes at her and walk up the stairs. 

I set her bags on the bed and walk back downstairs to see Piper giving her a tour of the kitchen. I then realize that she was going to have to meet Henry, so I imitate the sound that my watch makes. 

"Oh would you look at that, Captain Man needs me." I say as they both turn around. I walk over to Y/N and put a bracelet on her. She looks at me weirdly as I put it on. 

"Um, tap this button three times if you need me when I'm out with Captain Man. I'll get the signal and I'll be right over." I tell her and she nods. I smile at her and walk out the door to the porch. 

I grab my gum and quickly change into my normal clothes. As I do so, Charlotte and Jasper walk up to me. 

"Henry, aren't you supposed to be watching Y/N?" Charlotte asks me. 

"Well there was a little situation at her aunt and uncle's house, and so I'm letting her stay at my house for the weekend." I say fixing my sleeves on my flannel. 

"No way!" Jasper screams and looks into the window to see her talking with Piper. 

"Isn't that a bad idea? What if she finds out who Kid Danger is. I know Ray would not be happy about that since so many people already know. You remember what happened with the Game Shakers, right?" She asked. 

"And I'll be more careful this time, okay?" I answer. 

"I'm starting to believe that you did this for a reason." Charlotte crossed her arms and I just look at her with a questioning look. 

"What do you mean?" I ask. 

"You like her, don't you?" She asks. 

"Whaaattt, noooo." I say shaking my head. 

"Henry likes Y/N? No offense dude, but she's a celebrity." Jasper walked over to us. 

"I'm a celebrity as well." I tell them. "Besides, I don't like her." 

"Sure, whatever you say Henry." Charlotte says and walks into my house. I roll my eyes and follow them. 

"Oh, and this is Henry, my brother, and his friends. Charlotte and Jasper." Piper said as they walk from downstairs. 

"Wow, I really love your music!" Jasper burst out going up to her and shaking her hand. She smiles at him, shaking his hand back. 

"Thanks."

"Welcome to Swellview." Charlotte says to her.

"And welcome to my home." I tell her lastly, and she looks up at me. "I'm Henry."

"Heard a lot about you, and Piper showed me your room that is across the hall." She said laughing a little. 

"Piper!" I say embarrassed because I remember it being a little dirty when I left for work. 

"It's okay." She said to me. 

We all sit on the couch and everyone was asking her questions. 

"It's pretty cool that Kid Danger is watching you for the weekend." Piper said. 

"Yeah, but I'm gonna be honest with you guys." She said and we all look at her. 

"When I heard that he was going to be watching me. I'm not gonna lie, I fangirled a little. He's like my favorite superhero." She says and I smile. 

"You, fangirling? No way." Charlotte says.

"Oh yeah. But I would never tell him that, and don't you guys say anything." She said and we all nod. I smile to myself, knowing that Kid Danger heard everything.