Chapter 1

At night is when it all happens. It's when the party begins. For bakugo, it was a regular night at his job. He danced in the lights as the music played and filled the air. His hand touched the cold pole as he felt the money hit him and heard the yells cheering him on.

"Keep dancing, pretty boy," a man yelled from the seats.

He tossed money at bakugo as he watched him twirl. He was used to it now, he learned how to block out their faces and screams, and just focused as the music moved his body.

He started hearing a man close to the stage calling for him. "Hey cherry, why don't you come down here to get this money? You're the only one I like watching."

Bakugo got down and started crawling to him, he grabbed the money and then the man tried reaching over to touch him.

Bakugo pushed the man's hand away, "don't touch me."

The man laughed, "oh, you're a tough one, aren't you?"

Bakugo stood back up and kept dancing. He closed his eyes as he moved, then when he opened them, he saw something that made him pause.

He looked across the room and saw a man with red eyes sitting on a round couch by himself. He watched as the man kept telling everyone to leave him alone. He was in such a trance that he stood there for about a minute.

"Hey! Keep dancing pretty boy; I'm paying you!" he heard a man yell at him.

Bakugo looked down at him; he turned around and started walking off stage.

"Hey! Come back here. I'm paying you for this!" the man yelled at him again.

Bakugo turned around as he was getting off the stage, "keep your fucking money!" bakugo yelled.

He turned around and kept walking. When he got to the man with the red eyes, he stood in front of him and didn't know what to say.

The man looked up at bakugo, "I'm okay, thank you."

Bakugo stood there with his arms crossed, "you don't even know what I was going to say."

He looked over at bakugo, "I'm pretty sure I do, and I'm okay, thank you," the man responded.

Bakugo sat next to him even though he basically told him to leave.

The man looked over at bakugo and smiled, "Oh? Okay then."

He sat there and looked at the man, "I'm cherry, what about you?" Bakugo asked.

"My name is muffin," he answered in a cute, low voice.

Bakugo looked at him, confused, "Muffin? That's what you're going with?"

The man started laughing, "Oh, I'm sorry, 'cherry.' I thought we were giving away our fake names," he teased.

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Really?" He asked sarcastically.

The man scooted closer to bakugo, "Come on, just tell me your name. I won't tell anyone. Besides, after today I won't come here anymore."

Bakugo looked at him and got drawn in by his red eyes, he held up his hand towards the man, "Fine, then promise me you won't tell anyone," bakugo demanded.

The man looked up at him, "You want me to pinky promise you? Really?" he asked with a smile. Bakugo sat there with his hand up, waiting for the man to do it. "Fine, I pinky promise I won't tell anyone your real name, and I'll tell you mine too," he held up his hand, and they locked pinkies.

"Bakugo," he whispered.

The man looked at him, "nice to meet you, bakugo," he said with a smile, "I'm Kirishima."

Bakugo couldn't take his eyes off of him.
"So, I've never seen you around here before."

Kirishima sat there with a drink in his hand. "Well, like I said, I won't be here tomorrow. This is just a one-time thing. I'm here for a business transaction."

Bakugo was curious, "What kind of business?" he asked.

Before Kirishima could answer, they got interrupted, "Hey Blondie, get back to work," a man yelled, It was bakugo's boss.

Bakugo turned around and got scared, he started getting up and then he felt Kirishima's hand on his.

"I'm paying him, see? He's mine, so why don't you leave us alone?" Kirishima said as he held up cash in his hand.

Bakugos boss rolled his eyes and turned around, "I guess."

Bakugo sat back down and looked at Kirishima, "You didn't have to do that."

He smiled at bakugo, "But I still want to talk to you, or do you want to leave?" He asked.

Bakugo placed his hands on his lap and blushed, "I guess I can sit here for a while."

They sat there and talked through the music. As time went by, they kept getting closer and closer.

"So, back to real talk, what kind of business are you here for?" bakugo asked.

Kirishima leaned closer to bakugo's face, close enough to kiss him.

Bakugo pushed him back, "No, I'm sorry. I can't, I'll get in trouble," bakugo whispered.

Kirishima smiled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...um business, well, should I tell you? It's kind of dangerous."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Kirishima moved in close and whispered in bakugo's ear, "I guess you could say...I'm a drug lord."

Bakugo started laughing, "you're joking, right?"

Kirishima took a sip of his drink, "I would never lie."

He sat there just looking at Kirishima. "So, you really aren't coming back after today?" bakugo asked.

Kirishima turned towards him, "why? You gonna miss me?" He teased.

Bakugo started blushing and looked away, "I'm just wondering."

They suddenly got interrupted by a man who put his hand on Kirishima's shoulder, "they're here, sir," the man said to him.

Kirishima nodded, "tell them I'm on my way."

Kirishima leaned over and kissed bakugo on the cheek; he put a stack of money in his hand.

He turned over and looked at Kirishima, "this is too much, I didn't say you had to pay me," bakugo stood up as he tried to hand him back the money.

Kirishima stood up, "I'm not paying you, I'm just giving you that money so you can keep it safe for us when we go to dinner next week. You're paying," Kirishima said with a wink.

"But...you said you were leaving tomorrow?"

Kirishima smiled at him as he started walking away, "you made me change my mind."

He sat there with a smile as he placed his hand on his cheek where Kirishima kissed him.