Prologue

(3rd pov)

Hope ran to her house, the smoke clogging her lungs and burning her eyes. Her family had to be alive, they just had to be! Hope had grown up in one of the strongest, bravest families in her (very small) village. But as the fire raged she screamed and searched but to no avail, everyone had either escaped, or- well Hope tried not to think about that. 

Then she saw them, Undead, Pillagers and Netherians, all killing and setting fire to everything and everyone in sight. 'How could we have fallen so easily?' The Felina thought grimly, just when a wither angel flew up and landed right behind her, Hope's ears pricked and she spun around just in time to draw her sword and block an unwanted jab from it's spear. Terrified Hope ran desperate to get away from this tragedy, she knew this would change her once peaceful life, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(somewhere else in the mystic forest)

Leaf was running from the Pillager outpost the emeralds in his hand, being on the run, it was easy to steal, especially from overconfident Pillagers. But what he didn't know was that he had led them to the point where they ran to some other place, all he heard was.                                                  "Probably went back home!"

"Then let's go find him!"

"Yeah! While we're at it we can raid them!"

"Then we get all the goodies!" 

The two Pillagers said and they ran west. 'Wonder where they're going' Leaf thought, and he gave chase. Only to find out he had made the biggest mistake ever. Turns out the two Pillagers called in their friends and soon to be allies, Herobrine and the Nether king wished to form an alliance so they thought this was a good opportunity, and it was successful, to Leaf's despair. He had let this happen! To this entire village! Then he saw a sliver of movement. Leaf froze. "Who's there!" He said, just loud enough for the figure to hear, then he was on the ground a blade up to his throat. "Gmmmff!" He tried to protested but they put their hand over his mouth. "We do not wish to alert the Pillagers of our location." They said, and the figure took off their hood to reveal a female Felina. "Sorry." Leaf mumbled. "Also can you please lower your weapon?" She did as I asked and grabbed my arm, then we were racing through the mystic forest until we were VERY far away from the outpost. "Can we stop now???" Leaf begged.                                                              "Yes, we are safe now."

"Can I ask you your name?"

"My name is... Iris."

"I'm Leaf" He said holding out his arm, reluctantly Iris took it. "I must find somewhere else to go." She said looking longingly in the direction of her old home. "You can travel with me." Leaf said, smiling.

(kinda went right into chapter one sorry! I wrote this yesterday and don't really care to make it any better anyway hope you like it, I will post chapter one soon!)