Part 8: How It Seemed

Start from the beginning

"Please don't do that." I say to him- keeping a smile on my face so not to anger him. He tugs at my hips and the music changes to something slower. He seems to have taken the hint- so I wrap my arms around his neck and briefly close my eyes.

In the back of my mind- I'm hurting.

I'm trying to stop thinking about Tom and those two women.

Gorgeous.

He called me gorgeous tonight and all I'm wearing is shorts and a tank. Lips press to mine and I can't help but kiss back.

Tom has always been so kind and considerate to me.

But sometimes he confuses me by his actions.

A kiss presses to my neck and I feel a hand slip down my jeans. Opening my eyes, I push Aidan away- realizing I fell into my fantasy of Tom.

"What are you doing?" He asks and I step away from him.

"What are you doing?!" I feel violated. I take off back towards the outside, but Aidan quickly catches up and pins me to a wall and presses hard into me- groping and touching me in places I wouldn't let someone on a set of a film touch. "Stop!"

"Don't be such a tease!" He lowly growls against me and grinds against my front. "Let me show you a good time. I won't leave you alone like some. I mean how stupid could Felton be- not taking advantage of your friendship?"

"Let go of me...get off!" Kneeing him in the balls, I hurry out towards the crowd of people and find that many people outside have gone for the night. Finding Tom coming up the steps, he staggers slightly.

"There you are. I was looking everywhere for you." I go to him quickly and watch him try to stand up straight. "Are you...drunk?"

"A bit — yeah." He slurs and all I can do is shake my head in frustration. "Where's your boyfriend at?"

"What are you talking about?" Is he joking right now. I grab ahold of his arm to stabilize stabilize him.

I just want to leave.

I just want to go back to the Bungalow and never come anywhere near Aidan Whytock again.

"Your boyfriend..." He states again and I've had enough of his foolishness. I turn to leave him- rolling my eyes, but he manages to grab my waist. Pulling me back to his front and pressing into my arse- he makes me feel sick to my stomach. I don't want to be reminded of what just happened. I don't want my sweet Tom to touch me like that pig! "Don't have to think too hard to figure it out."

He grinds against me and I turn as quickly as I can and I push him away from me.

"What's the matter with you? Aidan and I were just dancing!" My voice cracks. I feel sick, but I'm not going to explain what happened to him here and in this state of drunkenness. Grabbing my waist, he once more pulls me to him and grabs my arse.

"Went like this..." He shoves his tongue down my throat forcefully and then leaves it for my neck. I just feel gross and beyond upset with this whole night. The only thing I can do is push him hard in the chest. He removes himself from me and because he's drunk- he staggers backwards. "What? Not good enough for you? Don't fancy a snog like you used too?"