Batman and Batgirl escape!

You tied the cape around your neck as you smiled in the mirror. Never in your life did you think you would be dressing up as your favourite superhero ‘Bat Girl’… Of course it was Liam’s idea, as a disguise to get out of the hotel. Lucky for you both the band had stopped in LA for a concert and it wasn’t unusual for a person to walk around in a costume.  There was a light tap on the door as Batman walked into the bathroom.

“Almost ready?” he asked in a gravelly voice.

“Liam… Did you really just use the Batman voice?” You laughed as you hugged him around his neck.

“Maybe.” he smirked resuming his usually sexy Wolverhampton accent.

“I’m more than ready for are combat debut!” you laughed as you punched the air.

He tossed his arm as you guys made your way out the door and down the back stairs. As you both slipped out the back door you could hear the fans in the front singing at the top of their lungs.

 “Hahaha, they sing it better than us!” he smiled as their voices carried.

 “Come on Mr. Liam Payne.” you winked as you slipped your hand in his and began to sneak behind the crowd.

Behind you heard somebody say loudly, “Wouldn’t it be funny if that Batman was Liam?” the girl laughed and then there was what seemed to be an escalating scream.

IT’S LIAM!”

“Uh-oh…” I said as you looked back at a very large group of girls advancing.

 “Don’t worry, we always have the Bat-bike!” IT’S LIAM!” “Uh-oh…” you said as you looked back at a very large group of girls advancing. “Don’t worry, we always have the Bat-bike.” Liam smirked as you began running ahead and he stopped next to a black motorcycle. “Hope on love!” He cried over the start of the engine.

You quickly slid on the back and said “Liam you know how to drive this thing right?” you asked as he sped up.

 “Only one way to find out!” he shouted as the wind blew across tightened your arms around his waist and the motorcycle began to move.

“Wow…” you breathed in his ear.

 You felt him chuckle and couldn’t help but laugh as well. Liam began to slow down as you came to the top of the hill. He leaned the bike just right as the sun began to sink and the city started to light up below,

“This is amazing.” you sighed as you took in the sight. “It is, isn’t it?

“But you know what would be more amazing?” He asked looking at you as he pulled something out of his utility belt. “If you would do me the honor of being my wife.”  You looked at him heart racing. His face expectant. “You saved me when I didn’t think there was anyone. You’re my superhero.” he smiled as you began to slowly nod your head, still unable to speak. Till finally…

“Oh Liam! Yes! I love you so much!” you felt tears of joy spill from your eyes and down your mask.

He quickly cupped your face and gave you the most passionate kiss you both could muster. “I love you too, so much.”

THE END.

Hope you guys liked this i know its another Liam fanfic but , next time it'll be with one of the other boys, Promise!, please vote, it'll mean a lot  and also tell me what I could do to improve! J  ~Sunbal xxboth could muster. “I love you too, so much.” THE END HOPED YOU LIKED IT!! :D