"I can't even explain how happy I am right now." He sat for a second. "We made it, Lou."

"I know, Haz." I smiled at him. "Now pull out of the driveway before someone comes out of Zayn's car to move us themselves."

Harry laughed and started his car. He put the car in reverse and pulled out of Liam's drive.

"So." He started as we drove to the school. "What did Zayn say to you when he hugged you?"

"Oh god." I looked down and shook my head. "They made a bet, him and Niall."

"What bet?" He asked, I could practically feel his eyes on me.

"Dear god why am I saying this?" I paused and sighed. "They made bet on how long you keep your dick in your pants."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I know how long they've both set it to." I looked st him with a smirk. "I'm not telling you that part though."

"Bloody hell."

"You'll just have to wait." I chuckled.

"Maybe I should just end the whole bet now." He looked at me. He looked me up and down. "I love the suit, but you would look so much better without it."

"Harold!" I hit his arm.

He laughs and rubs his hand along where I hit him. "I'm kidding. Don't take it too seriously." He said. "Though, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't true."

"Oh my god." I said and looked out of my window. "This is gonna be harder for you than I thought."

It was quiet for a second.

"Louis." Harry said quietly. "We have arrived."

I look up from the window and to the school. The one place I said I hated the most. The day Harry and I had our first ever interaction.

"Let's do this."

We got out of his car and walked to where Zayn had parked. We all grouped up and walked inside. Eleanor was a bit behind us. I looked to see everyone was caught up in their own conversation to notice. I turned back to her and walked with her.

"Ya know. I would've been okay if you just told me you knew. Instead of sabotaging our relationship." I said quietly.

She didn't say anything to me. I looked at her and I saw a single tear go down her face. I grabbed her hand and stopped walking. She stopped as well. I turned and stood in front of her.

"El..." I say softly. "I understand why you tried to do it. I would kill to be with the person I love the most."

"But you already have that. You already have him." She started sobbing. I pulled her into my arms and held her.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. Yet, it's the truth. I do understand why. She had held onto this crush for so long that she would do anything for it to come true. When it almost did, she went batshit and considered the worst.

"I'm so sorry, Louis." She was shaking. "It was so wrong of me. I don't know why I did it."

"It's okay." It really isn't, but one day it's gonna be in the past. Besides. She's only 17. She's gonna make some of the worst decisions this time in her life. "You only made a mistake. Mistakes happen."

I could hear someone ask where I was from the distance. Then I heard footsteps come closer to me. Lots of footsteps.

I looked up and saw the group. They just looked at me. They had concerned looks as if I was the one in trouble or crying.