Girl Meets Sneak Attack

I decided to help mom with breakfast this morning because I would like to eat good food

I decided to help mom with breakfast this morning because I would like to eat good food. Auggie and dad walked in wearing robes and shaving cream on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" Dad asked mom. Then Auggie copied him. "Hey, honey, what's for breakfast?" Auggie said. Mom smiled. "Aw, it looks like Auggie's trying to be Daddy's little man." Mom said to Auggie while I put food on the table. "The food is done, Come and eat." I told them. But I was ignored. Why do I even bother?

"Yes, so come over here and give Papa a smooch." Auggie said to mom while I just sat there amused. This is going to be good. "Oh yeah, come over here and give Papa a smooch." Dad said after Auggie. I was struggling to keep in my laugh. "No, I am in the middle of a case, I have to be at the courthouse early and I really can't have shaving cream-" before mom could finish they rubbed their faces on her cheeks "All over my face." She finished. Auggie turned to dad.

"Nice job." Auggie said to dad while I was dying on the floor laughing. I started to eat my eggs when the intercom buzzed. "Maya." Maya said through the intercom. "Farkle." Farkle said after. Riley comes out all smiley and points at the door. "Those are my friends." She says while hoping down a step. "I love my friends." She said, hoping down another. "It's a sunny day." She walked over to the intercom. "I love a sunny day. I love my friends." She buzzed the intercom. "I love my family. I love a sunny day." She said hugging dad and I. "I even love going to school." Now she is just crazy. She then sits down at the table.

I got up and walked to my room to get my bag and phone. When I walked out I saw everyone at the table about to watch Mr. Googly. I walked over to the table and sat down as dad turned on the TV. "Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends." We all started singing. Auggie got up and turned off the TV. why did he turn it off? "Hey." We all said in unison. Before I could say anything my phone went off and I saw it was Ian. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and answered the phone. What does this boy want.

"Hey cowboy. Why do you call." I said to him. "What can't I call my favorite city girl in the morning." He said back. I knew he wanted something. "What is it you want?" I asked and I heard him sigh. I knew it. "I need help understanding my math homework and you are really smart." He told me. I just shook my head and chuckled. This boy is really something. "Meet you in the hallway at school and I will help you." I told him and hung up. Maya, Farkle and Riley walked out just as I hung up the phone. Then we left for school.

"I was so worried about this new school year. New school, new people, I didn't think I was going to survive. Not only am I surviving, I'm thriving. I'm like a plant going like this." Riley said, doing a pose as we walked to our Dad's class. "What was I so worried about?" She asked us, we were about to walk in when Maya covered our eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Oh, this is too easy. It's Maya. I know because I saw you put your hand over my face. I'll do you now." Riley said, then tried to cover Maya's eyes. What's going on. "Oh, that's not the game." She told her. "What's the game?" Riley asked her.  "The game is to protect the plants from the bulldozers in the pink sweaters." She told us. I gave her a confused look. "Oh, Maya, bulldozers don't wear pink..." we looked in the classroom and saw Missy and her sister Jasmine flirting with Lucas and Ian. Ouch, that hurts. "Huh." We both said and walked out the door and leaned against the lockers. Well looks like he will pick her just like everyone else. "You two ok?" Maya asked us. I didn't answer and just slid down the lockers. Why does Missy and her sister try to have everything? Why can't I just be happy with someone for once, even though he doesn't know I have a crush on him. "Yeah." Riley said. Then slid down next down the lockers like I did then Maya slid in between us. 

"Oh, look what the bulldozers did to you two." She said, "There are other girls in this world." I said. "There are." She replied. "And other girls, like Missy Bradford and Jasmine, are going to talk to Lucas and Ian." Riley told us. "They are." Maya said. "We don't like that." Riley and I said in unison. "I know." Maya told us. "I wish the world was just us three." Riley said. "Then it is." Maya replied. Riley and I laid our heads on Maya's shoulder. 

"Sneak attack. December 7th, 1941." Dad said to the class. "A date which will live in infamy." Farkle said. But I stopped paying attention when I heard Jasmine ask Ian something. "Ian would you like to go to the movies with me?" She asked in a flirty tone. I couldn't handle it anymore and raised my hand. "Yes Ally." Dad called on me. "May I be excused." He looked at Ian and Jasmine and nodded. I got up and walked out of the classroom. I was about to cry. I went to the bathroom and sat there for the rest of the period.

It was time for lunch and I saw Riley sitting at the lockers. I sat down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "Princess, promise me you won't grow up too fast." I told her. She nodded and laid her head on top of mine. Maya walked up to us and sat down next to Riley. "Are you too ok?" She asked us. I shook my head no. We sat there until we decided to go home.

"I think of this as a personal challenge issued by Missy Bradford and her sister to grow up, and to grow up fast. So what do I do?" Riley asked maya. "Nothing." She replied. I left the room and went to mine. I decided not to be in that conversation. My phone started ringing. I looked at the ID and it was Ian. My eyes started to water. I decided to ignore it. It hurts knowing he is just going to leave me for her. I mean i did tell him about my past with boys. Did he finally realize I wasn't worth it? It hurts so much I didn't know until Riley hugged me that I was crying. "Riles, why can't I be happy with someone for once. Why does Jasmine or Missy always have to take my happiness?" I asked while sobbing in her embrace. She just hugged me until I calmed down. Then I fell asleep.
.................................................................

Riley, Maya, and I were at lunch sitting at our table. "So you think they'll sit with us or them?" Riley said with venom in her voice. Just after she said that Farkle walked up to us. "Hey, can I sit with you guys?" He asked us. I nodded and he sat down. "You better." Riley said to him. "So you think they'll sit with us, or her?" Farkle said with the same amount of venom as Riley. Just after he said that Lucas and Ian walked to our table. "Hey, what's up? Is there a seat with you guys?" Lucas asked us. "Always room for you, buddy."  Riley said to Lucas but I stayed silent and Ian walked over to me and sat down. I don't want him to sit here knowing he is going to leave me. "I said "buddy" I'm not helping myself, am I?" Riley asked Farkle and Maya. Missy and Jasmine walked up to Lucas. 

"Well, you know, I was just thinking that if Jasmine, Ian, you and I are going to the movies together, We should find out what kind of snacks you two like so We could buy some for you." She said and grabbed Lucas. I felt my heart shatter even more. Jasmine went to do the same to Ian but he stopped her. "I already said no to your request. I already have my eyes on someone, sorry Jasmine but I don't like you." He said to her, I felt my heart shatter. Who could be the lucky girl? "I don't believe it. No one has rejected me." she said, then she stormed off to her table. Ian grabbed my hand and dragged me out the cafeteria. 

"Ian, where are we going?" He didn't answer when I looked around and saw we were at the library. Why are we here? "Ian, what are we doing here?" He just continued to ignore me until we were at our spot. He finally stopped and turned to me. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked me. I looked into his eyes then looked down at the ground. "I-" I began but stopped. "I'm sorry." I whispered out. He lifted my chin with his finger and looked me in the eyes. "Don't ignore me anymore, I don't think I can handle it." He said to me and his eyes held sadness. "Why?" I asked. He then pulled me in a hug. I was surprised but then hugged back. We pulled away and he looked me in the eyes. "I like you Ally." He told me. I smiled when I heard this. I hugged him again. "I like you too. You also owe me a date." He chuckled at me and we walked to class. Best day ever.