Girl Meets World

"Why do we need to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Sister asked our friend maya

"Why do we need to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Sister asked our friend maya. "You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya said. "I think I'm ready." Riley said to us.  Maya and I looked at each other. "Let me see your face as you walk by our parents." I said to my innocent sister. She makes a scared face. "Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" Maya said trying to be our parents. "Because I'm sneaking out to the subway." She said. I looked at her and pointed. 

"Out the window." I said to her and she nodded. We all climb out the window just to turn around and come back in. "Here's what I'm thinking. It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya and your sister would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here." Dad told my sister. "How long do I have to live in my father's world?" Riley asked dad. 

"Until you make it yours. Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours.". He told her. "I will. And when I do, will you still be there for me?" Riley asked our father when our mother Topanga walk in and stood at the door. "Right here. We'll be right here." She told us. We smiled and stood up looping arms and walked out the room.
.................................................................................

We walked into the subway station and seen Dweezil playing the drums. "Dweezil!" Maya and I yelled to him. He looked up at us and smiled. "Maya! Ally! Who's the new chick?" He asked us and I chuckled. Riley smiled. "Chick! Down here I'm a chick! No wonder my parents don't want me on the Subway." Riley said with excitement. I laughed. Then Maya and I walked away with Riley following us to the train. When gretchen and her friends walked by us. "You're slouching, Maya. You too Ally." I rolled my eyes. I don't like her. "Thanks, Gretchen!" Maya and I said in unison. Then we straightened up and walked onto the train.
.................................................................................

When we were on the bus I looked at Riley and I was shocked. I taped Maya's shoulder and pointed at Riley. "Woah, Riley, you don't do lip gloss." Maya said. I nodded in agreement. "Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you two now!" I looked at her shocked. 

I understand her wanting to change but why to become me and maya. I looked over and saw two boys, a blond and a brunette. I looked at Maya and she was looking at then too. We smirked at each other. We then turned to my sister. "Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." She said to Riley pointing to the blond. Riley turned around and stared at the blond he looked up for his book and smiled at Riley. She turned to Maya and I and started giggling. Maya looked at me and smirked. 

"Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons. Let Ally show you everything you need to know about boys and girls." She turned to me and I walked to the brunette. "Hi, I'm Ally. You're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends, not really." I walked back to the girls leaving the brunette confused. "His friend's available. We just broke up." I told Riley pretending to be sad. "Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it?" She asked me full of concern. I just smiled and nodded. "You still wanna be like us?" Maya asked her. Riley nodded.  "I want to be exactly like you two. I think too much and you don't think at all." Riley said to us. I smirked and grabbed Riley's wrist. "See? You get us, so let's not think" I told her and unlatched her hand from the poll. She fell into the boys lap. I turned to Maya. "Maya I miss the brunette, he is my type and me likey." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. When Riley came back she looked at us.