one.

Ah, high school. A time for learning, growing, making new friends, and discovering who you are as an individual. (Name) didn't want anything more but to live and love life one day at a time. Middle school was a wild ride for her, all the ups and downs, twists and turns was just exhilarating. But all that aside, high school was going to be even better! Even more wild, even more memorable, and even more pleasant! She just felt it in her heart.

Today was the first day of school at Karasuno High School and (Name) was just buzzing with excitement. After a painfully long summer of not seeing her crackhead friends everyday, all she wanted was to see their stupid faces again.

It was 7:00 in the morning, (Name) woke up early due to the lack of sleep. She hummed as she slipped on her uniform, tying the deep red ribbon securely around her neck. She sighed as she eyed her reflection in her bedroom mirror, slightly frowning at the sight of herself in a skirt. Being a tomboy and all, (Name) did not vibe with anything too girly. What can she do, this is the uniform after all.

Grabbing her new school bag, (Name) sped down the stairs and headed into the kitchen only to find that her parents have already gone to work. (Name) rummaged around the fridge and got out some milk. She quickly put some spread onto a slice of bread and snatched a banana from the fruit basket. Not wasting any time, she quickly consumed her breakfast (like a healthy human being, don't skip breakfast you nerds) and head out the door, locking it behind her.

(Name) took in a deep breath and took in the lovely weather. It was sunny outside, but there was a slight breeze that gave a refreshing feel as it grazed (Name)'s skin. (Name) watched in content as kids, adults, and students her age all around her are heading to their destinations. If every morning was going to be like this, it would be pure bliss.

Closing her eyes, she let the sunshine envelop her face and body, smiling slightly to herself as she enjoyed the moment.

"Idiot, what the heck are you doing?"

Snapping out of her little trance, she whipped her head around to see one of her best friends, Aika, staring at her with an amused look on her face.

"Aika! I've missed you so much!"

"Yeah, yeah, I've missed you too. Now stop staring at me and give me a hug you doof."

(Name) rushed into Aika's arms, feeling the rush of euphoria hit her as she embraces her friend.

"Alright, (Name), you can let go now, we gotta get to school now. Don't wanna be late on the first day," Aika smiled, letting go of (Name) to hold her hand (I don't know if it's just me but my girl friends and I are very touchy with each other, we just on that level of closeness kekek).

"Hey, since when did you care about getting to school on time, Aika?" (Name) teased, earning a slap on the arm from her friend.

"Hmph! I'll pretend like I didn't hear that. Anyway! I have so much to tell you! You never check your phone during break which you should do more often, I have piping hot tea I need to share with you!" Aika babbled, diving straight into a 20 minute rant on how her favourite idol didn't get the respect they deserve.

Soon enough, the two girls arrived at the school gates of Karasuno. (Name) peered around the courtyard, hoping to find her other two friends, Emiko and Hana. Hopefully, they'd all be in the same class together. Aika and (Name) walked up to the big bulletin board with all the class lists posted on them. (Name) ran her finger down the first list to find her name, then the second. Bingo! There it was, on class 1-B, with Aika's name there too. She checked the other lists to find Emiko's and Hana's name, finding out that both of them are in class 1-C. (Name) scowled slighty at the paper, this is the first time she would be separated the others. Turning around, (Name) watched as Aika ran around the courtyard.

"Aika get over here, you're in class 1-B with me. We can look for them when there's a smaller crowd, stupid," (Name) motioned her friend over, who was busy scouring the crowds in search of Emiko and Hana.

"Alright chill you old lady! I'm coming! Let's go to our classroom first then, we can find them during lunch."

"Don't call me that, you know that you're older than me."

"Hehehe, yet you still act like 85, you have zero youth in yo- Ow! Ok I'm sorry!"

"You better be sorry Aika," (Name) sighed, bonking her friend on the head.

"But you know you love me, (Name)! You can't deny that, hehe," Aika cooed, hugging (Name)'s arm.

"But I love Emiko and Hana more than you," (Name) teased, causing Aika to pout.

Man, (Name) couldn't help but admit how nice it was to be back at school again. Sure, the work is gonna such a pain, but she'll manage. The fun memories would surely outshine the stress of projects and assignments. This is gonna be a good year, (Name) mused as she walked down the hallways of Karasuno High.

Time to get this bread.