xii. surprising you

- angel's pov -

- angel's pov -

discord
conversation with dream

dream
i was wondering if u could help nick and i surprise george this christmas. we wanted to fly in :)

angel
u guys want to visit him this holiday? how cute! yeah, i can def help!

dream
great! we were thinking abt flying in on christmas week and booking an airbnb for the four of us!

angel
the four of us?

dream
yeah! u are definitely welcome to hang with us! plus, i bet george would want to hang out with his new gf lmao

angel
haha, we haven't even discussed labels yet. but it would be honor to hang w/all of you :)

dream
what about the 21st, a monday? christmas lands on a friday this year so maybe we can take up the whole week?

angel
i work monday-wednesday that week. so me picking you guys up from the airport is iffy.

dream
well if ur working, maybe nick and i can just land next sunday? the 20th?

angel
that works! i can pick u guys up then :)

dream
great! i'll book the tickets and update u along the way :)
by the way, was george a good kisser? ;)

angel
oh my gosh, what did he tell u? o_O

dream
nothing crazy. he just told us u guys kissed under the stars, how romantic ;)

angel
shut uuup. it was nice tho, our date was amazing:DD

dream
so it's official? george + angel: the ship of the century?

angel
not quite. we haven't even discussed labels and such yet:p

dream
oh don't worry. george will ask you out soon. i can feel it.

angel
y? does he talk abt me?

dream
aLL THE TIME
it's almost like i cannot find a time where he doesn't :oo

angel
that's sweet<3 you guys are such good friends to him from what i can tell:)

dream
we know, but ur the one that's making him sweet on his own. he's heads over heels for u tbh ;)