CHAPTER 8: FIRST MISSION?

Uzumaki Training Ground

Hiruzen was in his battle outfit as he had two bells in his hand as they tinkled due to the air blowing on the training grounds.

"Your objective is to take these two bells from me" Hiruzen says

"And the one who doesn't gets a bell will be sent back to academy" he adds.

"But Sensei , I haven't seen a team with two members and a Sensei" Ayuri says as Naruto nods.

"So this means the motive behind this is teamwork, isn't it right Sensei" Naruto says as Hiruzen smirks "Yeah but rules are rules"

"Then we back off"Ryu says "We three would rather be in a single team than , leaving one behind" he says as Ayuri smirks along with Naruto "Yeah we are a team" they say together as Hiruzen smirks.

"Well then it's your choice....You guys Pass"Hiruzen says making the three Genin confused.

"HUHHHHH , WOULD YOU MIND SAYING THAT LOUD SENSEI?"Naruto says pointing at his ears as Ayuri bonks his head.

Hiruzen chuckles as he looks at them "You three trust each other, so there is no need to do this test let's Spar , you three against me and then I'll give you a proper ninja mission".

"Hai Sensei"Team 11 says as they get in the battle stances.

Naruto was in the Raging Gorilla Taijutsu stance while Ayuri was in Uchiha Interceptor stance and Ryu was in a mixture of Horse stance and King's Claw as Hiruzen grins and enters his own Sarutobi style Taijutsu.

"1....2...."

The Three Genins had already close to Hiruzen as Ayuri went for a punch and Naruto for a leg sweep while Ryu had a Fuinjutsu Ready making Hiruzen's eyes widen "Fast" he says as he shunshins back.

"I didn't said Start yet"Hiruzen says as Ryu smirks behind Hiruzen with a kunai on his neck

"Ninja's don't wait for a start" Ryu says as Naruto had a seal ready under Hiruzen's feet and Ayuri was weaving Handsigns.

Hiruzen smirks as he appears behind Ryu with a Kunai on his neck as the earlier was a shadow Clone "You are a 14 year o~"

"16"

"Huh but you aren't that tall?"Hiruzen says lowering his guard a little making  Ryu grin as he elbows Hiruzen at his stomach and jumps back and Hiruzen gasps.

"Deception , Ninja's best friend" Hiruzen says smirking as Ryu looks at Ayuri and Naruto "Remove your seals , we are facing a Kage here"
"Yosh Nii-chan Gravity Seals : Kai" Naruto says and similarly Ayuri does as they three gets ready.

"Fire Style : Great Fireball Jutsu" Ayuri says as she releases a Fire Ball towards Hiruzen.

"Water style: Water Stream Jutsu" Hiruzen says

"Wind Style : UZUMAKI STORM" Naruto and Ryu says as the Fireball gets boosted making Ayuri smirk .

"This is our Newest Combination attack ,  Scorch Style : Burning Winds" They say making Hiruzen smile.

"You are the best group of Genin I have ever seen, your Teamwork is flawless and your personal skills are good too , it's perfect you are an official team , now let's get you a first mission and it won't be a boring D-rank you all are capable of a mid C rank mission" Hiruzen says making the Genin's widen there eyes. "Follow me Ninja's it's play time"Hiruzen says as he shunshins with them to the Hokage Tower.

In The Hokage Tower

Minato , our biggest Yellow pikachu is working as Hiruzen appears in the mission room making him gasp.

"Sandaime-sama , why are you here and Team 11 too?" Minato asks curiously

Hiruzen smile as he pets Naruto's head "Team 11 , proudly passes the Test without even trying, I recognize them as an efficient Frontal Assault team from this day on"he says making Minato's eyes widen.

"What do you mean Hiruzen-sama, can you elaborate" Minato asks

"Ayuri here is a very promising kunoichi with low Jonin Chakra level , she is efficient in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu , she has many Jutsu's I got see 1 and that too was a combination. Secondly Naruto here is a very excited , and heavy damaging Ninja, with his unexpected attacks and high Jounin Chakra almost more than mine, he is Efficient in Ninjutsu Taijutsu and Fuinjutsu, he is  also the funniest member of the team , last bit not the least Ryu, I can't say much because he managed to land three hits on me and his strategies are basic but very effective, he is efficient in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu he didn't used any high or strong Jutsu and was the perfect support of this team, I won't be surprised if this is the strongest team ever in history of Konoha" Hiruzen says proudly as Team 11 smiles

Minato's eyes widen "A Genin having Jonin level Chakra and having good Ninjutsu Taijutsu and teamwork is rare to find and moreover there is a Genin who managed to outsmart an Hokage and get hits on him , damn this team is Amazing" he says smiling. "So what are you here for"

"I want a Mid C-rank for them, Minato" Hiruzen says as Minato nods and passes him the scroll.

"It's a pretty simple mission , you have eti get this scroll to Iwagakure as a result of the treaty and you'll give it to Kurotsuchi, Tsuchikage Grand daughter at the Border , there maybe some bandits and you can take them on"He says as Hiruzen nods.

"Just the perfect Mission"Hiruzen says as he Shunshins away with Team 11.

"This is your first , mission Team 11" Hiruzen says as he gives Ryu the scrol.l

"Here you are the team leader,Ryu and it's your responsibility to protect your teammates and complete the Mission".

"What? Me are you sure Sensei , I mean you are our...no you aren't our Jounin leader"Ryu says softly

"Yes I am just a trainer for you, don't worry you can complete the Mission and if you have any problems or the level elevates do send a message back to Konoha now pack up and go, show how bright does your will of Fire burns"Hiruzen says as he dissappears.

"I promise Sensei , Ayuri  , Naruto meet me at the North Gate in 30 minutes , we have our first mission" Ryu says as the other two Genin nods.

___________________________________________