𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Look I just came because I want to remind you that you'll be doing the live to explain about the cancellation of your tour," Isa said mostly aimed towards Zabdiel. He nodded and Alena just shook her head.

"We'll be out soon." Alena responded and Isa nodded before walking out and closing the door to their room. She got up from the bed and continued to change her clothes and clean up a bit in the bathroom. Once she was done, she found Zabdiel laying on their bed scrolling through his phone.

"Dale nene.." She put out her hand for him to take. He took it and they walked out of their room. They walked downstairs to the living room and found the rest of the gang were there, setting up to do an IG live announcing that their tour will be postponed to next year.

"This sucks, we were so excited for the tour. It was going to be great. Plus with the sneak peak we gave at the Premio Lo Nuestro, everyone was as excited as we were." Joel said as Richard and Zabdiel were helping Isa setting up the ring light.

"I know it sucked. Me and Isa were also excited to be on the road with you all but hey I guess that has to wait. Besides, this thing might be what you need, sabes? After all those time you spent working and traveling, maybe with the pandemic you can chill for a bit and not live such a fast-paced life you know." Alena said in attempt to cheer them up.

They all sighed but nodded anyway. They chilled a bit before proceeding with the live. It was a great way for them to connect with their fans in exchange for them not being able to meet them in person with the tour being postponed. They also did a little Q&A about what they've been doing in quarantine. Zabdiel and Joel in particular lit up when the fans asked about Alena and Isabel.

They finally concluded the live after about 20 minutes, feeling happy they've cleared everything up. Within minutes after the live ended, they posted about it on their feed explaining again for those who didn't caught the live. Once that's all done, they went back to find things to do around the house.

"Vamo a la piscina.." Christopher proposed. The other nodded and went with it but Alena gave him a look which he didn't realize until he saw her. She showed no emotion and looked at him like she was about to kill him. He laughed like crazy knowing what she meant with the look.

"Ale vamooo!" Chris pulled Alena, even though she objected and tried to pull away, Chris was determined and that was enough to pull Alena all the way to the pool.

"Legooooo!" He screamed as he jumped into the pool, taking Alena down with her. The others laughed. Alena got up from under water and wiped away the water on her face. Chris, as always, laughed at her.

"Oh that is it you are going down Velez!" She jumped on him pushing him under water. Not long after that the other joined in spent the rest of the day at the pool.

❦❦❦

November 2020..

"El grito de una ciudad, que ve nuestras caras la humedad.."

Isa and Ale were alone at the house since the boys were in New York after performing on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The pandemic was still going on but life went on a bit better and people were no longer in quarantine, although there are health protocols to follow wherever people want to go.

"Isa come do this TikTok with me," Alena pulled Isa who was singing, more like screaming out, to the boys' new song Tan Enamorados.

"En serio Lena, you and this obsession with TikTok needs to stop." Isa was reluctant but did as Alena wanted anyway.

"Blame the boys for that and the one they made for Beso," Alena said while she set up the tripod and put her phone there.

"Mira, es la nueva canción de Camilo y El Alfa, el TikTok se creada por Evaluna.." Alena excitedly showed Isa the 20+ second footage on the video-sharing app of Camilo and Evaluna dancing to the song.

"Yeah sure it's nice pero shouldn't you be doing this with Zab?" She raised her eyebrow and Alena pouted.

"Claro pero he's not here right now, you are so dale.." Alena pushed Isa to the spot where the camera will get her. 

"Estoy aquí.." All of a sudden, a familiar voice echoed through the room. Isa knowing who it was in an instant, turned around and clapped excitedly. Soon a chorus of voices followed.

"Tan enamorado de ti, que la noche dura un poco más.." The boys peaked from the corner and their beautiful harmony filled the room.

Isa ran over to Joel who immediately dropped his bags and caught her in the air, kissing and spinning her around. "Awwww," the other 3 who were currently on their own respond to the way the two lovebirds greeted each other. Zabdiel on the other hand, opened his arms which Alena gladly ran and hugged him.

"Ahora, what is this TikTok you want to do?" After Zabdiel said that, Alena's eyes lit up. She turned to look at Isa before they smirked and screamed out.

"Dime ya por queeeeee," Isa only sang and gave out hand gestures since Joel was still holding her. While Alena let herself go from Zabdiel's embrace and started doing a little Bachata dance to the song.

"Dime por que te fuiste dimelo bebé.." She continued to do the dance on her own until she felt a pair of firm hand holding her swaying hips.

"Bueno.. No voy a deja mi nena bailando solita. Asi que, quieres bailar conmigo amor?" Zabdiel kissed her cheek repeatedly and Alena smiled at it.

"En serio? No estás cansado?" Alena turned around facing Zabdiel eye to eye, interlocking her hands behind his neck. At the same time, Isa played the song and it was heard all over the speakers around the living room. He kissed her passionately before staring into her eyes and smirked.

"Baila conmigo y ya verás.."

THE END

❦❦❦

Author's Notes

AND THIS OFFICIALLY CONCLUDES THE BOOK! Commitment: fulfilled! ✨

I want to thank each and every one of you who showed your constant support and love throughout this book. It motivates me to keep updating until the end. Sure it took some time but you stayed patient with me and I'm so grateful.

I have a couple new books planned to publish for next year and also another one still on-going called Rewrite The Stars which is a spin-off of this book so make sure to check that out. I'd probably finish that one first before publishing any new ones. No worries, I'll keep you updated.

One more time, thank you so so so so much for all the love!

I'll see you in another book! ❤︎