Chapter 2: The Start of Mischief and Mayhem

Start from the beginning

"Tried to kill you?"

"Tell us their name"

"and we show them how we think about that," they growled.

Loki laughed. "Thanks, but that won't be necessary. But you could do me a favour."

"Anything you wish from us."

"You see the boy over there with the wild black hair and the snowy owl on his cart?" he asked while pointing out of the window. The twins looked and nodded. "Would you please help him and direct him to my compartment?"

"Who is he?"

"The lad I came for, son of one of the Marauders," Loki smirked.

"You don't mean."

"Harry Potter?!"

"Yes, Harry Potter. Be nice to him, I fully plan to corrupt him to pranks," he said with mad laughter that would send shivers down the spine of every sane person.

 Be nice to him, I fully plan to corrupt him to pranks," he said with mad laughter that would send shivers down the spine of every sane person

In Hogwarts Dumbledore shuddered. It was like something terrible was going to happen soon, but he shrugged it away. Harry Potter was going to attend school from today on, and all his plans were playing out smoothly, so nothing to worry about.

How wrong he was.

On the Hogwarts train, Loki continued looking out of the window after the twins left

On the Hogwarts train, Loki continued looking out of the window after the twins left. His view fell on the red-headed family again, especially on the youngest son. Right now, he got his nose rubbed by his mother, which seemed to annoy him.

Perhaps Loki also could get him into his little prank war at Hogwarts, but with a look at his soul, he flinched. This boy was a hypocrite and one of the worst too. His hygienic standards were next to non-existent and his manners; he didn't even want to start with those. No, that guy would not get anywhere near him and Harry. It might become problematic with the twins because he was their brother, but he could not help it. He could not stand hypocrites except for a good prank towards them.

He got ripped out of his musings when the compartment door opened once again. He looked around and saw Harry standing in the doorway.

"Hello, may I sit with you? Some red-headed twins called Fred and George said this is the only compartment which isn't full," Harry said sheepishly.