The shoot

Todorokis POV

I was on my way to the photo shoot it was pretty stupid if I say so myself but I had to go .

TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE IS THERE

While I was doing the photo shoot the camera person got in a fight with sal ( the boss of the agency it's my book idc if it sounds stupid) and got fired.

Now we needed a new person to do the camera and fucking fast !

Then while on my phone so I don't panic I saw a boy a beyond gorgeous boy.

His eyes crimson red, his hair pointy and blonde. I wanted HIM to be my camera person I wanted to know him.

So we sent the text.

BAKUGOUS POV
i was at the park getting high -well trying to until I got a text.

Who knows how they found my number but it was a agency for modeling and they offered ALOT of money so I took the offer without reading.

But I knew I'm the camera man.

WHEN HE IS THERE

Still bakugous POV btw
We started the shoot and if I say so myself we did fucking awesome but I was hungry so now I'm eating chips 🤪.

Todorokis POV
He gave me butterflies so many to but why I hardly knew him plus he probably doesn't feel the same but he is just to adorable UGH I need to talk to him but how??? hmmmmm

I went over to him and thought "be normal" and started talking to him .

Hey bakugou how was not is day

Mind- SHITTTTTTTTT I CAN SAY I ZONED OTU RIGHT?!

But he didn't say anything weird he just said "good how was yours?" Did he not care?!?!?! Maybe not but why do I CARE if he does this isn't okay at all.

Bakugous POV

When I was eating todoroki came up and asked how was my day but weirdly I'm just assuming he had the ✨ special ✨ brownies I had down on accident.

But it was kinda cute- EW NO NO NO STOP THINKING THAT HE IS A FUCKING MODEL AND YOUR NORMAL STOP!

I kinda got sad when I said that but eh if I really do like him I wanna try to get with him not like I care if he says no though... right?