Learning to fight

Start from the beginning

"Oh god I'm so gonna enjoy that when I'm hor- I mean when I need to..." He said as I chuckle.

"Let's go eat" I said as we walked out the room.

We walked in the corridor and met with Kirishima and Denki, they're actually mates, guess Kirishima got over Kacchan, that's good now the only problem is... Him.

"Good morning Katsuki... Kirishima, Denki......" He said before looking at me intensly.

I know I shouldn't but I just wanted to tease him a little. I walked up to him and brought out my most innocent smile before wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Goooood morning Shochan!" I said as he flinched.

The air became tense, but not because of Todoroki, everyone in the room expected us to clash again, witch never ended well before. However he sighed and then... HE SMILED BACK!?

"Good morning Izu-chan." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Everyone looked at us shocked, they then looked at Kacchan worried as he slowly walked to us.

"Are you two... Okay?" He said as we both smiled at him.

"Don't worry, I still wanna kill him." We both said pointing at one another.

He started laughing and sat at the table to eat cereals, I let Todoroki go and walked to Kacchan, I layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Lucky charms aye? You do know there's chemicals in there similar to the ones in bleach?" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Turn off your nerd brain and let me eat me lucky charms in peace." He said before I bit the spoon he had filled.

I swallowed and chuckled as he growled at me for taking his food away.

"Mmh they taste good!" I said as I let him go and ran because his hands we're sparking.

"THAT WAS MINE! DON'T FUCKING EAT MY FOOD!" He yelled jumping on me.

I lost balance and fell down, I let out a scream of pain as I hit the ground, everyone stopped laughing and looked at me worried.

"Shit I'm sorry are you okay!?" Kacchan yelled as I breathed heavily.

My shoulder burned, I didn't know why but I quickly removed my shirt, one of my bullet wounds had reopened and was bleeding. I was panting at this point, Kacchan stood up quickly and ran to get medical stuff. Suddenly I felt relieved a little by something cold, I glanced to my side to see Todoroki's right hand on my wound.

"Does that help?" He says as I frowned.

"Yeah it does but... When are you gonna stab me? Should I get ready for an ice spike?" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up... I'm trying to help your cute ass!" He said as I frowned even more as he slammed his hand against his mouth.

Kacchan came in and saw us, he frowned and walked to kneel next to me, he opened the first aid and wrapped my shoulder in bandages.

"Well I guess your good now... Oh and forget what I said earlier..." Todoroki said walking out of the dorm.

"What happened while I was gone?" Kacchan said worried.

"I eh..."

Shut up... I'm trying to help your cute ass!

"N-NOTHING HAPPENED!" I said as he looked at me confused.

"DID ICYHOT HURT YOU WHILE YOU WE'RE LIKE THIS!? I'LL KICK HIS ASS!" He yelled as I laughed.

"No... Don't worry... Actually he used his cold side to cool my wound..." I said as he frowned.