Prologue

Today at 10:00 am at the conference hall pinged in Sidharth's mobile.

Again a new manager he chuckled.

The hotel owner had almost fired 5 of the managers in 5 months. The owner was very much particular about every thing in the hotel and why not it was one of the known hotels of New York. The owner had certain conditions and had a contract sign before joining like she wanted the manager to be always on time, if the work load increases had to work overtime, no holidays for straight 3 months and no falling in love with the staff working in the hotel.

The condition hence said if the staffs fall in love at the working premises with the hotel staff working presently and if they are caught both would be terminated from the hotel and they had to pay the amount of there 2 months salary as the breach of contract.

May I have your attention please said the owner, Meet our new manager Ms. Shehnaaz Fernandez. I know she's the 6th manager in a year but I'm really hoping that she stays longer works hard and stays loyal to the hotel.

Ms. Fernandez meet the staffs of the hotel and just a special introduction to the head chef Mr. Sidharth Smith, the only employee in our hotel who has worked for 3 years and is still working.

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Smith she said forwarding her hand.

Same here Ms. Fernandez said sidharth  smiling. It will be great working under you.

I hope I don't get replaced and you continue to work under me fingers crossed she said smiling

It would be pleasure Ms. Fernandez,.come I'll show you the hotel.

And that's how the meeting went.

Okay I just couldn't control my excitement on this. I wanted to write though I don't have so much time but I just couldn't help and ended up writing. This was in my draft since ages I feel.

Ok so the book name sounds right? Please suggest me some name please. And please story cover too. Anyone who is willing to please help me please. Much awaited feedback!

So what do you all think of the plot?

Exciting?

Boring?

Willing to read of what happens and how they fall in love? And what is the aftermath they face breaching the contract.

Stay tuned. Stay connected. Will start this book as soon as I complete Roomates!!

Thank you!!