Bam smiled. "Yeah, that is why i need to be stronger." He said.

The two smiled at each other. Bam then pat Khun's head and caress Khun's hair down his nape as he stared at him. Khun then blushed to Bam's touch.

Bam chuckled. What a cute reaction. He said to himself.

"What are you laughing at?" Khun asked as he pout.

Bam touched Khun's cheeks and slowly close the distance between his and Khun's face. The two stared eye to eye. Bam then lightly press Khun's lips with his thumb and opened it a little. He whispered "My Aguero..." He then closed his eyes and slowly slipped his tongue inside Khun's mouth.

Khun's eyes widened as he didn't expect Bam to kiss him like that. The two kissed like that for seconds. That time they felt the warm of each other, their heartbeats was like in race as it beats fast but, even though it's like that the two felt like home. Like, that's were they really belong.

That time, Bam and Khun wished to themselves. I hope time stops and let us be together like this. but, everything can't just go with what they wish. Long but short the bond of two ended when...

"Viole? Are you still there?" Hwaryun asked.

Bam and Khun's eyes widened. Bam then pushed Khun away from him and said. "You must go now."

"But, Bam aren't you coming with me?" Khun asked as two of them started to stand from the ground.

"I will, but not now... You might be in danger if you are seen together with me."

"But!"

"It's fine Khun. We'll see each other again." Bam said as he smiled and pats Khun's head.

Khun just look at Bam worried and is a little hesitant to leave him. He doesn't want to let go of Bam's hand but, as he look at Bam he can tell that Bam already decided. He then grip Bam's hand tighter and pull it to his chest. "Remember this Bam, you are mine... and I am yours..." He said as he kissed Bam's hand. "I'll see you again at the top. My prince..."

Bam's eyes widened. He then smiled and kissed Khun's hand back. "Yeah, I'll see you too... My aguero..."

And so the two parted again.

"Viole?" Hwaryun called again as he slowly and silently opened the door from Bam's room as he thought that Bam might be sleeping since no one is answering.

Bam then look back. finding Hwaryun whose taking a little peek from a small opening of the door. "What's wrong Hwaryun?"

"Nothing. I just want to tell you to get ready. We'll be leaving soon." She answered as she entered Bam's room.

"I see..."

Hwaryun stared at Bam. "Where's your mask Viole?"

"Oh, it broke."

Hwaryun continued to stare at Bam's face. "What's wrong Bam? Are you sick?"

"No..."

"I see... then that's good. Since your face is a little flushed i thought maybe you're having a fever since it's cold today."

"Ah... Don't worry. Im really fine. I'll get ready now."

"Viole..." Hwaryun mumbled but is loud enough for Bam to hear.

"Hmm?"

"Ah, Nothing." Hwaryun said as she smiled. You look so happy... I wonder what happened? What is it that will make you smile like that? Or "WHO" is it? She said to herself as she felt a little hurt in the thought of someone making Bam smile like that.

Meanwhile, Hatzling already arrived at the party. "It's really crowded..." He said as he look around when he saw a familiar face. "Travia Ha(OC)..."

"Sir, They are already making a move."

"I see... don't worry. We'll be the first to catch that slayer." He said as he smirked. They are not that strong to stop me anyway. He said to himself.

At that time Khun has just gotten away from Bam's room. He then called Aruse through his pocket "Aruse, where are you?"

"Im still inside the inn."

"Get out now. The slayer is no longer here. He might have already left."

"Is that so, okey."

And so Aruse and Khun was able to meet. The two then went back to their inn.

"Leader!" Lyra shouted.

"Leader... Where did you go? Were so worried you know! Suddenly Sir Hatzling locked you in you're room and you went out running with Aruse." Cob said. "Are you okey?

"Im fine everyone... Sorry for making you guys worry but we must move now."

"Eh? Where are we going?"

"To the party."

While they are preparing to leave, Khun stopped for a moment and remembered everything that happened earlier at FUG's inn. He then brushed his lips lightly remembering Bam's soft lips as he was kissed by it. It still felt hot as if it was burning. He then smiled. "Mine..." He whispered.

tbc...

Hello guys~ im really sorry for the late update😭😭😭 You see since the start of my Christmas vacation, i don't want to think of anything and just want to relax so i didn't thought of an idea for another chapter... Im really sorry...
🙏😭🙏😭