"Fist of the devil!"

I unleashed a furious blow across Ares' face, giving him a deep cut.

I rushed him and swung for his head. Ares caught my arm and pressed firmly against my shoulder with two fingers. I cried out in surprise and pain.

I shifted my weight and tore out of the painful hold. "What's he up to?" I thought.

I dodged and blocked with my good arm while Ares took the offensive.

I felt something jab his side and stomach. I fell to my knees clutching his wounds as I realized Ares was using a technique similar to pray mantis Kung Fu.

I growled as I slammed my good arm into Ares' crotch, hard.

Ares stood motionless for a moment and turned red. I kicked his feet from under him causing him to land on the back of his head.

Ared rolled away as I tired to stomp on him and stood shakily on his good leg.

Ared rose from the ground and glared at me "I'll teach you about pain before I kill
you now boy!" he sneered and stalked towards me.

"Fists of fury!"

Ares became a blur of motion and swung at me from all directions shifting his forms to confuse me.

Blows struck me almost causing me to lose my already delicate balance. "What am I going to do?" I thought desperately.

"Stay focused." said Hermes.

I slammed his fist into Ares gut as he kicked me in the face.

Ares spung around and tried to hit me with a back hand, but I ducked.

Unfortunately when I stood up again Ares manage to grab me.

However before he could do anything else I managed to slip out of his arms.

I lifted my right foot and begin to kick Ares with a series of tae Kwon do kicks.

"That's it!" growled Ares as he pointed his index finger at me.

"Death Ray!"

A beam of energy shot out of his finger.

I back flipped just in time to avoid the beam.

The death Ray exploded in the front window of one of shops.

He suddenly ran full-speed, straight at me.

He stopped just a foot short of me, and leaped at least twenty metres into the air, did a flip at the apex of his jump, and then came down in a hammer-blow position.

Seizing an opportunity too good to miss, I jumped towards him, straight into the air, right as he was reaching the top of his bound. I arrived at his position just as he was re-orienting himself in the air and going into his attack pose. I bent my arm, stuck out my elbow, and drove it right into his abdomen.

My elbow wedged itself right into his stomach, and Ares was propelled through the air and onto the roof of one of the nearby abandon apartment buildings by the blow. He crashed into the small entrance on the top of the roof, ripping apart the steel and bricks of the small structure.

I slowly descended to the street and gazed up at the roof. I knew I could've jumped up to the top of the building and continued the fight, but I saw a much better chance to possibly finish the battle right then. I decided to bring the entire roof down.

"Fierce bomb!" I cried out, the river of ki energy flowing through my arms and concentrating in my palms. "Ha!" I screamed as I whipped my hands to towards the rooftop, and willed the powerful stream of energy out of my hands, towards my enemy's position.